MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! How can I fight this ? - page 16

LeoV писал(а) >>

OK. Then let's consider a drawdown of 40 points without any demagogy or philosophy, eliminating incomprehensible pips and micro-deposits, assuming respectively that the profit is at the same level. Suppose we have a deposit of $ 1000 and deposit taken by DC for 1 lot is $ 1000, then we can calculate that we can use the starting lot 0.7. Accordingly, the profit will be $ 280. Respectively, if 1 deal per day occurs, then the deposit is increased by 28%, respectively, in a month with reinvestment we receive $228360. Is it real?

This is a calculation if all 100% trades are profitable (this is closer to utopia). And if 70/30 then the figure will be different.

Prival писал(а) >>

This is the calculation if all 100% of the trades are profitable (this one is closer to utopia). And if it's 70/30 then the figure will be different.

Well, here comes the change in inputs....)))) - If not all trades are profitable and 70/30 and if 40 points is a loss on one trade, rather than the drawdown of TC, then the drawdown of TC most likely is not 40 points, but much more......How come 70/30 is unclear, if it is specifically written that the drawdown of TC not more than 40 points? - I wrote "without demagogy and philosophies". What difference does it make what percentage of profitable/lossmaking trades? This has no direct relation to the drawdown of TC - drawdown you specified 40 points, and I have calculated on its basis, and the percentage of profitable/loss-making trades can be any.... After all, we were talking about the drawdown of TC, not about the loss on one transaction....))))

Prival писал(а) >>

Great, let's count the 1000 pips drawdown on the other side, open the GBPUSD chart and look at

Great erroneous entry. entered the buy at the high. And then we sit for 5 weeks !!! It's so sadomasochistic to spend 5 weeks watching your losses grow. Great is beyond words. Once again, this ATS system is not for me. You're fine with it. It's not good enough for me.

S.S. It's not even 5 weeks, on some pairs. It'll take a year to see it.

I have not written or promised that 1000 pips drawdown may be caused by one order - it's horrible - and moreover one has to wait 5 weeks - I wrote "without demagogy and unnecessary philosophy" .....)))). Once again, I was talking about the drawdown of the TS, not about the loss on one trade - these are different things and there is no need to confuse them....))))

LeoV >> :

OK. Then let's consider a drawdown of 40 pips without any demagogy or philosophy, eliminating incomprehensible pips and micro-deposits, assuming respectively that the profit is at the same level. Suppose we have a deposit of $ 1000 and deposit taken by DC for 1 lot is $ 1000, then we can calculate that we can use the starting lot 0.7. Accordingly, the profit will be $280. Respectively, if 1 deal per day occurs, then the deposit is increased by 28%, respectively, in a month with reinvestment we receive $228360. Is it real?

Yes, let's skip demagogy and philosophy. I responsibly say that the stops do not go further than 40 points when working on pullbacks and the mid-term. What kind of profit is possible in this case, I will not say. The number of profitable trades influences the total balance at the end of the month.

LeoV писал(а) >>

No one wrote or promised that the drawdown of 1000 pips can be from one trade - some kind of horror - and even more so that you have to wait 5 weeks for it - I wrote "without demagogy and unnecessary philosophy" .....)))) Once again, I was talking about the drawdown of the TS, not about the loss on one trade - these are different things and there is no need to confuse them....))))

And I'm talking about the loss in one trade. If you remember, we started with the question of whether we need ticks or not. If there will be ticks then there is a possibility to cut off losses, somewhere at this level of 40 pips, if we work with bars (wait for the end of the bar and then make decision) then we do not fall into this range and this gap shows that it's real to win 250 pips per minute. I'm against black swans, losses should be cut mercilessly and as fast as possible and not rely on the TC to pull the de-aposit later.

I hope we understand each other now.

registred писал(а) >>

Prival wrote >>

>> OK. Then if you're using the concept of "loss per trade", how do you calculate the lot size to open a position based on that?

LeoV писал(а) >>

OK. Then, if you are using the concept of "loss per trade", how do you calculate the lot size to open a position based on this?

If there is an allowable loss on one trade of 40 pips, then there is probably a total allowable loss for the whole TS..... the ratio of total to loss in one trade is the lot size.... Or is there something wrong, Prival? True, this ratio would be constant, which means reinvestment is not applicable....

vvavva писал(а) >>

so far no problems with the new build!

Judging by the way the terminal started to connect often, there is hope that the boot will live longer, maybe even forever!

but even on weekends it still connects (3-7 times per minute! and every minute!)!

It seems he does not get what he needs from the server and keeps bombing it!

I don't know how to forbid it!

advise how to disable connection to the internet (where is this button? if not, then draw it! please!)?

The terminal reconnects because it does not receive any data from the server. On weekends, when there are no quotes, the server sends pings to each terminal. And if pings don't reach terminal, it's either a connectivity problem or a server problem.

stringo писал(а) >>

The terminal reconnects because it does not receive any data from the server. On weekends, when there are no quotes, the server sends pings to each terminal. And if the pings don't reach the terminal, there is either a problem with the connection or with the server.

Well, can you draw a button to control the terminal to access the Internet! So that excessive time does not write logs (on weekends) !

vvavva писал(а) >>

Can you draw a button to control the terminal when it accesses the internet so it doesn't write logs (on weekends) unnecessarily!

Button will not (we have repeatedly mentioned and argued this). Just login with non-existent number.

Reason: