A programme to monitor the arrival of quotations in the terminal

In the tester, are the profits on the real account draining the deposit?
No 100% confidence in the stability of the Expert Advisor?
Quotes in the terminal stop?
Install the service - mtonline and sleep in peace!
If quotes do not come to the terminal, the Expert Advisor cannot control the situation on the account, because the start() function is performed only with the arrival of a new tick.
Mtonline monitors the quotes flow and reloads the terminal if it is stopped.
Mtonline is installed as a service in Windows.
For a smooth work of the Expert Advisor, it is necessary to write Print("any text or variables") in the function start(). When a new quote comes, the Expert Advisor will add a new line to the file /experts/logs/YYYYMMDD.log. The service controls the Expert Advisor's log, and if the time of changes of the log file is less than specified in the ini parameter of the file - it will reload the service with MetaTreder.
The necessary condition is the running of the MetaTreder with the Expert Advisor as a service, for example using the AppToService.exe programme.
This mechanism provides not only the control of quotes flow, but also the successful working of advisor (the execution of main function start()).

Loky >>:

В тестере прибыль на реале слив депозита?
Нет 100% уверенности в стабильной работе советника?
Останавливаются котировки в терминале?
Установите программу сервис – mtonline и спите спокойно!
В случае, если котировки не поступают в терминал, советник не может контролировать ситуацию на счете, т.к. функция start() выполняется только с приходом нового тика.
Mtonline контролирует поток котировок и в случае его остановки перезагружает терминал.
Mtonline устанавливается в виде сервиса в ОС Windows.
Для бесперебойной работы советника необходимо в функции start() прописать Print(“любой текст или переменные”). С приходом новой котировки советник будет дописывать в файл /experts/logs/ГГГГММДД.log новую строку. Сервис контролирует log советника, и если время изменения log файла меньше чем указано в настроечном параметре в ini фала – перезагружает сервис с MetaTreder.
Необходимым условием является запуск MetaTreder с советником в виде сервиса, например используя программу AppToService.exe
Данный механизм обеспечивает контроль не только потока котировок, но также успешное функционирование советника (исполнение главной функции start()).

Wouldn't it be easier to move the EA code to a looped script?

Urain писал(а) >>

Wouldn't it be easier to move the EA code to a looped script?

This will not help. If the quotes have stopped, then only reloading the terminal. Well, if you can write a restart in mql4 then you can loop in the script

Loky >>:

Это не поможет. Если котировки остановилсь, то только перезагрузка терминала. Ну если вы сможете написать перезагрузку на mql4 то можно и зациклить в скрипте

What is the purpose of a reboot in this case?
Everything can be done from a looped skip or an advisor.

Zhunko писал(а) >>

What is the purpose of reloading in this case?
Everything can be done from a looped skip or EA.

refresh won't help, neither will rescanning the servers

does rebooting help? always? I had a case where quotes stopped coming for just one pair...

Choomazik писал(а) >>

does rebooting help? always? I had a case where the quotes only stopped coming for one pair...

always. Log mtonlie shows that quotes stop 4 times a day. Quotes flow may stop for 30 min for 1 hour and then restores. How can you monitor it without using special service?

Loky писал(а) >>

always. log mtonlie shows that quotes stop 4 times a day. And the quotes flow may stop for 30 minutes to 1 hour and then restores itself. How can you track this without installing a special service?

Once again a question: I have, say, 5 pairs. For one of them, and only for it, the quotes stop coming, the others are OK. Can you trace it?

Choomazik писал(а) >>

One more question: I have, say, 5 pairs. For one of them, and only for it, the quotes stop coming, the others are OK. Can you track it?

One pair is monitored on the chart of which the Expert Advisor is hovering.

Loky писал(а) >>

One pair is controlled on the chart on which the Expert Advisor is hovering.

I don't know what you mean. I have the number of charts corresponding to the number of pairs, say 5. Can you trace when only one pair (chart) stops receiving quotes?

I have a similar one that works on a different principle. An EA is placed on one of the unwanted charts. It controls all open chart windows for quotes arrival. If there is no quotes for some pair for some time, then I get a ban on trading and get a warning. Monitoring time varies depending on the time of day. I get very few openings at my brokerage company and overloading does not help. I get more problems from my ISP, they have more problems. For demo accounts but not for reals. I've never seen anything like that when one account stops working and the other ones keep working. But to monitor the log for updates, it's not exactly what you need, it's like ....
Reason: