Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 16

Yes, I'm afraid the passengers didn't appreciate the humour in the commander's announcement:
"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking. We've had a bit of a problem on board. All four engines have shut down. We are doing our best to control the situation. I hope you will not be disturbed by this event."

Mischek >>:

Вопрос был куда делось сообщение
и это не придумка а преувеличение, которое меркнет на фоне вашей клинической лени и халявоискательства
I will respond to you with the hope that your posts will be constructive:

My post is in place (don't know how to link to it) so you can find it by date and time (14.04.2010 14:42) on page 11,
below is its content:

Hedin >>:
To find an enthusiastic programmer.

P.S. At the moment I am communicating with those who responded in private and via messaging.
By the way a professional programmer-trader seems to have responded.

And now about my alleged laziness:
1. work and learn on forex for the last half year to 12-18 hours on weekdays, and often on weekends;
2. If none of the programmers will write my best EAs, then I will write them myself, even if I spend 2 months for each, because time for programming is not much, I have to learn MQL4 in the process of writing EAs, and coding is not my vocation, although in my life I have written about 100 programs (mainly on tuning 1C Enterprise).

SProgrammer >>:

Господа, не стоит искать черную кошку которой нет. Он наверняка действительно ишет соратников. И ваши сентенции ИМХО излишни. Надо быть конструктивнее - и пытаться понять - а есть ли там у него что-то в идее стоящее, если нет, то просто без излишних эмоций игнорировать призывы. Ну а если есть ( а пусть раскажет ) то можно и запрограммировать, проблем то нет.

You're mostly constructive :), so I'll write a little about one of my best TS I worked with yesterday:
deposit = 1000 rubles
leverage = 1:500
total lots in one direction was 0.01 to 0.03 lots
earned profit for the day 340 rubles
all orders closed at the end of the day.

it is true yesterday was a trendy day, i.e. more favourable for my TS.

Hedin писал(а) >>
2. If none of the programmers will write my best EAs, then I will write them myself, even if I spend 2 months for each, because there isn't much time left for programming, MQL4 will have to be learned in the process of writing EAs, and coding is clearly not my vocation, although I have written about 100 programs in my life (mostly for setting up 1C Enterprise).

In terms of business, and you look at it as a business, the right thing to pay a professional rather than do yourself - save both time and nerves. Time is money, and nerves do not recover. It is not possible to know, know how to do everything yourself. The division of labour in business is a normal and correct phenomenon.))

Hedin >>:

полученная прибыль за день 340 руб

"it's not serious!"

Operation Y

sanyooooook >>:

"это не серьезно!"

операция "Ы"

This is a test account and I didn't intend to impress you with anything, I just gave you the statistics for the day, nothing more.

Saving $100 could mean losing thousands. Have you thought about it?

Hedin >>:

Это тестовый счет и Вас не собирался ничем поражать, просто привел статистику за день, не более.

so give the statistics as a percentage

sanyooooook >>:

так приводите статистику в процентах

OK, since it's hard for you to calculate it yourself, I'll do it for you:
340/1000 * 100% = +34% for the day.

However, it was a good day for TC, i.e. trending day.
Reason: