Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 11

Yes, it looks like it
Today, 04:29PAMM account liquidation has been applied for! - covering his tracks

Svinozavr >>:
... Виктор, все мы не без греха - хошь, я к тебе попридираюсь? ;)
(А ты потом ко мне...)))))))))))

I did it on purpose to tease Michael, because he's getting a little too serious about these threads. It's easy to lose your sense of humour :))

And my solid B in Russian, of course, can be challenged, but against the general background it looks satisfactory (except for punctuation).

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Len, look at the name tyro on Alpari: http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/login/80228/?tab=0

The nick can be seen on the links given in the first post of this thread. Look sooner, will be eliminated in the current rollover.

Yeah, that's right, I hadn't noticed. Is it like the best TCs? ))) Loading seems to be normal in most cases, within 10%, but sometimes it reaches 100%, which indicates either poor MM in TS, or insufficient diligence of a trader. ))))

granit77 >>:

Это я специально, чтобы Михаила поддразнить, а то он что-то слишком серьезно стал к таким веткам относиться. Так недолго и чувство юмора потерять :))

А мою твердую четверку по русскому оспорить, конечно, можно, но на общем фоне она выглядит удовлетворительно (за исключением пунктуации).

Victor hi.
I listened to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lICb8p9SvvM&feature=player_embedded and temporarily lost my sense of humor.
Sabluk also disappeared, it was his birthday yesterday.

Mathemat >>:

Hedin, представление о Ваших лучших ТС можно получить пока только из единственного источника - Вашего ПАММа. Но там ситуация печальная: не видно ни одного участка достойного роста депозита. Вы рассчитываете, судя по всему, на долгую работу с кодером. А что он получит в итоге?

Я не утверждаю, что у Вас их не может быть. Но чего-то такого, чем Вы могли бы реально заинтересовать энтузиаста, до сих пор от Вас нет.

Never claimed above, that the work of my best TS can be seen on my test PAMM.

Test PAMM was started only for test purposes, with the minimum possible amount at the time = 250 euros, to see in the work of the PAMM-service,
and then PAMM was used to test different variants of my TS.
At the moment I am liquidating it for the following reasons:
1. The work of the PAMM-service has been studied;
2. the amount left on my account is too small even for testing, because min. lot = 0.01 and leverage 1:100.

LeoV >>:

Загрузка вроде в большинстве нормальная, в пределах 10%, но кое-где выскакивает до 100%, что говорит либо о несовершенстве ММ в ТС, либо о невыдержанности трейдера. ))))

I have already explained above that such loading arose because of the minimum possible capital on the PAMM, the requirements of the tested TS and too big for such a small deposit of the minimum lot = 0.01

cmillion >>:

Так Вы выкладываете для программистов заведомо "не лучшие" ТС? Для чего? Для того, чтобы найти хорошего программиста? Или найти дешевого программиста? Откуда такая тяга к халяве? Если Вы хотите зарабатывать с помощью Ваших ТС, Вам придется дать возможность заработать программисту. Помните про бесплатный сыр!

To find an enthusiastic programmer.

P.S. At the moment I am communicating with those who responded in private and ase.
By the way, a professional programmer-trader seems to have responded.

Hedin >>:
Чтобы найти программиста-энтузиаста.

P.S. В настоящее время с теми кто откликнулся общаюсь в личке и асе.
Кстати откликнулся вроде и профессиональный программист-трейдер.

Well, I'm glad it worked out. Will you let me know about the new PAMM with TC as a result of the cooperation?

Svinozavr >>:

Ну-таки я рад, что сложилось. О новом ПАММе с ТС по результатам сотрудничества известите?

Thanks for the kind words.
About the new PAMM ... It's not like you're an investor... or for what purpose?

Hedin >>:
Спасибо за добрые слова.
О новом ПАММе ... Вы же вроде не инвестор ... или с какой целью?

Well, that's interesting. We here (on a discussion level))) have taken part in you and our curiosity is excused.

Reason: