FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 41

DmitriyN:
Indeed, in most cases they don't need that much :)
I don't mean most of the time. I mean the period from 01.05.

margaret:
2012.06.04 20:07:37 *Merkel: Bank supervision is a medium-term goal
How can this be interpreted? Will it be driven into a range?

Silent:
How can this be interpreted? Will it be driven into a range?
2012.06.04 20:08:34 *European Commission spokesman Barroso says he will push for banking union at summit
2012.06.04 20:07:11 *Merkel: We will discuss European banking supervision at the summit

This is the purpose of the summit discussion, Merkel does not agree to the creation of Eurobonds... So the medium term downward trend continues...

MARGARET, THANK YOU.

margaret:

That's the target of the summit discussion, Merkel doesn't agree on Eurobond creation.... So the medium term downward trend continues...

Thank you.

Well, so there is definitely volume around 1.21, the question is whether they will risk going there.

margaret:

This is the purpose of the summit discussion, Merkel does not agree to the creation of Eurobonds...

The self-sacrifice for the money once again is not something you want to be responsible for...

Vizard:
The euro is not willing to pay for the money it once again spends...

Soros says euro will last until autumn, says Germany is exhausted

That's not what Merkel says:

On Monday, June 4, the euro is trying to regain its footing at the opening of trading in Europe. This is supported by statements made by officials over the weekend.

Thanks to the good economic situation, the Federal Republic of Germany can meet its budget deficit reduction target two years earlier than originally planned. German Chancellor Angela Merkel made the statement while speaking about the 2013 budget.

margaret:
2012.06.04 20:08:34 *European Commission spokesman Barroso says he will push for a banking union at the summit
2012.06.04 20:07:11 *Merkel: We will discuss European banking supervision at the summit

This is the purpose of the summit discussion, Merkel does not agree to the creation of Eurobonds... So the medium-term downward trend continues...

thanks for confirming my selves

margaret:
Soros says euro will last until autumn, says Germany has run out of steam

there is a lot to say...i dont think he has access to the info he had before...

I think it will stay for 2-3 years...we'll see...

Europe has no more than three months to save the single currency. According to the French 24 TV channel, this opinion was expressed by the American billionaire investor George Soros.

The financier made his forecast in a speech about instability in financial markets, which together with the crisis consequences are very painful for the single European currency.

"My view is that the authorities have a time window of three months. During this time, they can correct their mistakes and review policies," Soros said at an economic festival in Trento, Italy. As he explained later, by the authorities he meant the German government and the leadership of the Bundesbank.

"In times of crisis the creditors take the helm, without Germany and its support nothing can be solved here," the billionaire explained his position.

According to assessments of J.Soros, Germany will exhaust its safety margin by autumn and Chancellor Angela Merkel will not succeed in gaining public support for the efforts the country is making to save its allies. That is why Europe's deadline is running out within three months.

"The European authorities still do not understand the cause of their crisis. They think it is a budgetary problem, while it is more a problem of the banking sector and the problem of competitiveness of production," Soros said.

Soros also touched on Greece's exit from the eurozone. "I expect that Greek citizens are in unpleasant anticipation of a possible exit from the European Union (perhaps referring to the eurozone). This is likely to happen if a coalition seeking to abandon earlier agreements wins a majority again," the financier said.

Reason: