Once again, about the lokas. - page 11

Let me repeat:
The automatic conversion of any broken EA to a netting EA is elementary (with the same trading result in the tester). The principle with the example is described here.
In particular, there is a script from which everyone can draw simple conclusions.

getch писал(а) >>
Let me repeat:
The automatic conversion of any broken EA to a netting EA is elementary (with the same trading result in the tester). The principle with the example is described here.
In particular, there is a script from which anyone can draw simple conclusions.

Gech, I don't understand it, like last time when you were talking about non-trading EAs - what does this have to do with it? ))))

SProgrammer >>:

Геч, ну я опять как и в прошлый раз когда говорите по нетинговых советников не понимаю - это-то то тут причем :))))

Netting shows what happens when locked positions are created and removed.
The ability to automatically convert any locked EA to a netting variant (without creating any locks) with identical results in the tester also allows us to draw certain conclusions.

Oh, I should have written it right away - locky is the same as just closing down. :))

getch >>:

Неттинг показывает, что происходит, когда создаются и убираются локированные позиции.
Возможность автоматического перевода любого локового советника в неттинговый вариант (без создания локов) с идентичным результатом в тестере также позволяет сделать определенные выводы.

You're going to say "identical"! What about the extra spreads and swaps? And the moral satisfaction from the process, so that you can comment on the forum tiredly: "I have been working on the lock for a week"? So, you open a position and close it, like a "last sucker". In other words, you will never get the same result as with locks on netting.

Not "open-close", but "open-dispenser-shorten-close".

timbo >>:

Ну ты и скажешь - "идентичный"! А как же лишние спреды и свопы?

It seems that there are MT4 brokers who charge swap on aggregate positions. I don't know if this rule applies to their MT4 in the tester.
I stand corrected, automatic conversion of a trailing EA to a netting EA for the tester is possible with identical results corrected for swaps (not spreads).

getch >>:
Вроде, есть брокеры на MT4, которые своп начисляют по совокупной позиции. Распространяется ли такое правило в тестере на их MT4 - не знаю.
Поправлюсь, автоматическая конвертация локового советника в неттинговый для тестера возможна с идентичным результатом с поправкой на свопы (не спреды).
Yep. The loopy one's going down on the swaps.

coaster писал(а) >>
Not "open-close", but "open-dispenser-shorten-close".

From ! A precise and important addition.
You can't just bluntly close, you'll get the maximum - you have to wait .... :))

Reason: