Once again, about the lokas. - page 9

И лок получился, и мартин в тему ;)

Examples are more instructive than the rules...

On the flat we got a good combination from Martin and locks. In terms of margin utilisation - optimal for Martin.

The main thing about lots is exactly the psychological effect - the illusion, the self-deception.
It's better to realize as early as possible that the position should be closed. The earlier we do it, the less losses we have. And lots on the contrary - increasing losses...:)

SProgrammer >>:

Главное в локах это точно психологический эфект - иллюзия, само обман.
Лучше просто как можно раньше понять что позицию надо закрывать. И чем раньше тем убытки меньше. А локи наоборот - ростят убытки ...:)

Again, it's a barefaced statement.

Apply to the example above...

Dear

;)

What an example - that again I have already asked one person to predict the price - and I predicted with an accuracy of 20 pips over a distance of a few days. This is one utopia coming from you.
I already asked for an example of how to exit a losing position without making a loss using lots. :) Not a single theorist gave anything but snot. :)

Verbatim? It's like - you have to prove that 5+3 will be eight. Loki is an illusion and there's nothing to prove, it's obvious. Well, apparently only those who can understand it, it's just at the level of arithmetic and probability theory. Dear.... :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

The main thing about lots is exactly the psychological effect - the illusion, the self-deception.
It's better just to realize as early as possible that the position should be closed. The earlier we do it, the less losses we have. And lots on the contrary - growing losses...:)

Do you read? They say that locks are good for martin, but not for others.

sever29 писал(а) >>

Do you read? It is said that locs are useful on martin and not on other occasions.

Take any M1 chart, find in the history the moment when you allegedly made a mistake and describe with currencies where and at what level you will do what - :) To win without making a loss.
You have to understand that the lock is just an earnings call. :) What prevents you from making money. And the lock is usually a complete ambush because lock is usually just at the moment when you do not want to close such a position in your right mind.

But in general, if you don't want to listen to advice, you may lock yourself when you lose a few times. :) I and others here do not insist - and do not force anyone. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Take any M1 chart, find in the history the moment when you allegedly made a mistake and describe with currencies where and at what level you will do what - :) So that you could win without making a loss.
You have to understand that the lock is just an earnings call. :) What prevents you from making money. And the lock is usually a complete ambush because lock is usually just at the moment when you do not want to close such a position in your right mind.

But in general, if you don't want to listen to advice, you may lock yourself when you lose a few times. :) I and others here do not insist - and do not force anyone. :)

You are a competent and experienced programmer trader. I don't think you don't understand what I mean, that locks are useful on a martin. The key word is martin, i.e. it's primary. Look at our :) avalanche. There by increasing the volume of each subsequent position we try to get out of the "corridor" and get to the takei... This is a good example where it is better to lock and overturn rather than close losing trades.

sever29 писал(а) >>

You are a competent and experienced trader-programmer. I don't think you don't know what I mean, that locks are useful on a martin. The main word is martin, i.e. it is primary. Look at our :) avalanche. There by increasing the volume of each subsequent position we try to get out of the "corridor" and get to the takei... This is a good example where it is better to lock and overturn rather than close losing trades.

I don't want to argue - in fact, the fact that locks are bullshit is obvious, and it's boring to prove the obvious things.
I don't want to argue, so I withdraw from the discussion - I just expressed my opinion - I hope it will stop someone from locks. So sorry, but I'll leave this debate. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

I don't want to argue - in fact, the fact that locs are bullshit is obvious, and it's boring to prove obvious things.
I don't want to argue, so I'm withdrawing from the discussion - I'm just stating my opinion - I hope that will stop someone from locs. So sorry, but I'll leave this debate. :)

It's all so obvious.

SProgrammer >>:

Возмите любой график M1 найдите в истории момент когда вы якобы ошиблись и опишите с каринками где и на каком уровне вы что будите делать - :) Что бы выити без убытка.

Reason: