Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 35

My opinion is that 50/50 split, which the author claims to be an advantage, will work against both a trader and MTS. This is because the market movement is primary, and the trader's or MTS' reaction to this movement is secondary. In any case, the trader or MTS will try to use some statistical advantage to get out of the losses. And this is an imposition of one's will on the market. Late playing catch-up with the price usually does not lead to good. )))

Neveteran sees cycles where no one else sees them, like a fakir manipulates a bunch of random orders and this whole circus sometimes shows a profit in a period)))
And there are a year or two of orders, how long this genius miracle works, even with different brokerage companies, the main thing is to see how the method exists. Otherwise we may place n-twenty accounts with advisors in different directions and then try to explain the most profitable one to Perelman on his fingers )))).

If you are an expert in the field and you do not know how to do it, you may show them the real deal. If you are an experienced veteran, why do you have to bother with this verbal rubbish? Tomorrow morning if you don't want to show me a real example in real time, why are you here?

dentraf >>:

Лично я хочу понять мысль человека, вот и все. Мне кажеться интересная точка зрения и она как и все имеет право на существование, какая бы она не была.
Я только вас не пойму зачем вам доказывать что человек неправ- вы даже и 30% не поняли о чем он.

He would like to enter the market, which is set by random, at the maximum ejection and exit in the middle.
In order to do this nonsense, he needs something to peg to, otherwise how do we know if it's a surge, a destabilization or a stabilization?
We have nothing to peg it to and it just sort of goes into a "cycle" and thinks it's on the ejection.
This may be the reason, but it is nonsense and he starts dancing with increasing the number of tools.

No, it doesn't. And the author has little imagination and intelligence and his opponents don't burn. Only alsu had a few laughs. Don't forget about us, ordinary viewers :)

In general, it is a strange situation: the author claims to have students, i.e. people to whom he can transfer his knowledge so that they will be satisfied. On the other hand, it is already 35th page, but the system is not explained, and it is not confirmed by at least statistical data (the statment with almost 100% of profit, made using one instrument out of 10 is not impressive).
sever29, do you really think that the avatar can give us the information we need? Have you found anything new here, apart from the manipulation of vague terms that only the author understands?

artikul >>:
Мое мнение такое, что расклад 50/50, за который так ратует автор и выдает за преимущество будут работать и против трейдера и против МТС. Потому, что движение рынка первично, а реакция трейдера или МТС на это движение - вторичны. В любом случае, чтобы выкрутиться из убытков будет предпринята попытка использовать некое статистическое преимущество. А это уже навязывание своей воли рынку. Запоздалая игра в догонялки с ценой обычно до добра не доводит. )))

Not a 50/50 split, but a 50/50 aspiration. An absolutely stable aspiration.

Because entering the market at any point in time, with a large number of instruments at the same time (being out of the system, and entering the system) is a standard destabilizing factor.
And the desire for stabilization in the time period is a natural consequence caused by this perturbation.

An example of my appearance on this forum, - caused certain perturbations in a relatively stable environment.

And now ...

sever29 wrote >>
... Participants are divided into bulls - those who inflame, destabilize the situation, express negativity towards the author and/or his methodology... and bears - those who are correct to the author and/or his method, translate the conversation in a constructive direction

Mathemat писал(а) >>
In general, it is a strange situation: the author claims to have students, i.e. people to whom he can transfer his knowledge so that they will be satisfied. On the other hand, it's already 35th page, but the essence of the system is not explained and not confirmed at least by valid statistical data (the statment with almost 100% of profit, made using one instrument out of 10 is not impressive).
sever29, do you really think that the avatar can give us the information we need? Have you found anything new here, apart from the manipulation of vague terms that only the author understands?

so in yalta they will show you everything, both the system and the pupils ....

Mathemat >>:
Вообще странная ситуация получается: аффтар утверждает, что у него есть ученики, т.е. люди, которым он может передать свои знания так, что они будут довольны. С другой стороны, вот уже 35-я страница, а суть системы до сих пор не разъяснена...

You can't give EVERYTHING because EVERYTHING is plentiful and EVERYTHING isn't enough...

Neveteran >>:

Поскольку вход в рынок в любой точке времени, одновременно большим числом инструментов (был вне системы, - и вошел в систему) - есть стандартный дестабилизирующий фактор.
А стремление к стабилизации в периоде времени есть закономерное следствие вызванное этим возмущением.

A couple of lots are causing outrage in the market!?!? )))))))

So where is the constructive line here? helping the author to understand what he did with his account, or why he needs constructivism, I warn you if I understand what and how, I won't go to Yalta )))))
Reason: