Don't go to the market, girls ;) - page 4

If there is a strategy that takes at least half the spread from a trade in the Limit Tester, it will cover both the spread and the commission on the NDD real.

nesssesary:
If there is a strategy that takes at least half the spread from a trade in the Limit Tester, then it will cover both the spread and the commission on the NDD real.

)

sanyooooook:

The average spread is 3 pips. the commission is about 0.6 pips. the spread can be as big as 1 pip.

So you mean working purely inside the spread? (i.e. 2 limiters). Then what does this have to do with a strategy with random entries etc.?

It is of course possible to make money on the spread, but it's not all that smooth. In case of sharp sharp movement in one direction you will go in minus.

By the way, what other 3 pips are you talking about? On what?

Meat:

So you mean work purely within the spread? (i.e. 2 limits). Then what does this have to do with a strategy with random entries, etc.?

It is of course possible to make money on the spread, but it's not all smooth sailing either. In the event of a sharp movement to one side, you will go into negative territory.

By the way, what other 3 pips are you talking about? On what?

Average spread on the EDU2 futures

Meat:

So you mean working purely inside the spread? (i.e. 2 limiters). Then what does this have to do with a strategy with random entries etc.?

The limit entry is just as bad as the limit may not be eaten, for it to be eaten you need to know when they will enter the market (for this we have a lot of strategies with random entries and exits, of course we do not enter the market).

sanyooooook:

The problem with limit entries is that they may not get eaten, so you need to know when they will enter the market (we have many strategies with random entries and exits for this purpose, of course we do not enter the market).

I'm stumped, you broke my brain. It's brutal. Half a day to go and I'm dead.

Mischek2:

I'm stumped, you broke my brain. It's brutal. I got half a day left and I'm dead.

You're not going to profit from the spread, you're going to profit from the spread, you're going to profit from the spread, you're not going to profit.

# Are you brain-dead? #

sanyooooook:

You're not going to profit from the spread, you're going to profit from the spread, and now you're going to pay the spread.

You're not smart, are you?

yeah

Mischek2:

Yeah
It's just that Sasha wasn't smoking tobacco).

sanyooooook:

You are not OK, the spread prevents you from turning a profit, and now I suggest you get paid when the spread is paid to you.

Can I also get paid the spread?
Reason: