[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 540

Thank you!!!

Hi guys, can you tell me how to combine three M1 M5 H1 TFs into one chart, like in the screenshot, with the ability to adjust each one, and that the candlesticks do not change their shape rigidly (not reduced)

Once such seen only two charts in a horizontal position, would also like to know how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

You know, about once out of thirty designs

OrderModify(  tacket, OrderOpenPrice(), tsena-10*Point, OrderTakeProfit(), 0, CLR_NONE);

It deletes the hell out of the position takeprofit, and even writes one error. I don't pre-select the position. It seems that it is not in the help. What to do?

granit77:
Without touching your and your opponent's bickering, I want to disappoint you. Your "detector" is wrong, any programmer knows all that. It's just that you ask questions in the form of a rebus using personal terminology. Therefore, what is the question, is the answer.

I was hoping someone more knowledgeable would bite, pointing out not so much the fenya, but the closed nature of the array. It would have been clearer who I was dealing with.

It didn't work out. Barking mutts and all.

Dear moderator, is there even a specialized topic on concepts?

I don't want to cross the path of MQL4-professionals, and in general I've moved away from array handling, having lost the "contest" with 1C. But that doesn't mean that I don't understand what I'm dealing with here.

I read, laughed, but the idea of an extrapolator appeared, is there somewhere and the main thing with whom to think it over?

This is the terminal settings. There are three little windows in the top right corner of the terminal, with a stick, squares, and a cross in them. Note that they are slightly lower than the top ones. Click on a square-windows become together. You can move them by their edges as you wish. Try. Remove the window cross. I wanted to take a screenshot - there are no mouse arrows visible, it's no use. And read the help, it's not really a question of programming.

asd123321:

Go google what forex is. Maybe you'll realise how dumb your "tricky" question about buy/sell tick quotes is.

Oh, and about what instruments are traded on the MT4 platform.

asd123321:

any tips for newbies - tick data with buy/sell indication cannot be downloaded anywhere?

maybe a bid/ask ? ducascope has it.

Exactly. The man has answered perfectly - And it wouldn't hurt to learn how to articulate your thoughts, so others don't have to think in terms of "buy/sell"...

Oh, you were checking up on us!!! You have to start by asking properly. And the man gave you useful links especially for you, I, for example, have read them.

sergeev:

maybe a bid/ask ? dukascopy has it.

Nah, the mate wants a ribbon )

You know, about once out of thirty the design

OrderModify( tacket, OrderOpenPrice(), tsena-10*Point, OrderTakeProfit(), 0, CLR_NONE);

It deletes the hell out of the position takeprofit, and even writes one error. I don't choose the position beforehand. What to do?
Reason: