Avalanche - page 449

genfed:
You'll often find an expanding triangle. And if the tapering corridor hits an expanding triangle...

then it will still go into a no-loss position.

The bigger the multiplier, the smaller the corridor.

goga:

Thank you very much!!!

I'm not a proger in manual trading. avalanche principle but with a constant narrowing of the corridor for new orders

It's called avalanche 2. You haven't read it yet. It's already been described in detail and calculated:

JonKatana:

"Avalanche 2"

1) We select the minimum bandwidth (for example, 20 pips). We increase it by 4 times (20 x 4 = 80 pips in the example) - this will be the working width of the corridor "Avalanche2". This is the distance from the outer corridor border to the outside, the price will have to go to Breakeven level. Its further movement in the same direction will bring profit.

2) We open any market order (for example, Buy) with an initial lot (0.10 in the example). If the price goes in the profitable direction - fix the profit and re-open the order.

3) If price moves in an unprofitable direction, we place a pending order of the opposite direction (Sell Stop in the example) at a distance of the working width of the corridor (80 points in this example) with a volume twice as big as the first order (0.20 for this example). If the price keeps moving in the direction of the second order, opens it, passes from its position one more working width of the corridor (80 points) and goes further, we again fix profit.

4) If the price does not pass the second order, but turns to the first order, we place a pending order (Buy Stop, in the example) at HALF of the bandwidth (40 points) with the same volume as the second order (0.20 in the example). If the price moves in the same direction, we fix profit after breakeven level.

5) If the price, having opened the third order, turns around, without having reached Breakeven, at a distance of FOUR of the working width of the corridor from the last order (20 points), a pending order of the opposite direction (Sell Stop) is placed with a volume of 0.24 in the example.

6) Subsequent orders are placed on the boundaries of the formed minimum corridor (20 points wide).

The chain of volumes for the first seven orders: 0.10 - 0.20 - 0.20 - 0.24 - 0.28 - 0.30 - 0.35...

Comparison of volumes with a classic "Avalanche": 0.10 - 0.20 - 0.30 - 0.60 - 1.20 - 2.40 - 4.80...

The advantage of "Avalanche 2" over classic "Avalanche" is a very slow increase in order volumes, which requires much less (several times) initial capital. The consequence of this is a big reduction of risks related to order volume increase with a big number of reversals - in "Avalanche2" it almost does not matter.

"Avalanche 2" is breakeven, as well as classic "Avalanche" - the deposit grows constantly, closing of all orders while following the algorithm with getting a loss is impossible.

JonKatana:

It's called Avalanche 2. You haven't finished reading it yet. It has already been described and calculated in detail:

I've read it and everything is clear.

The problem arises when you need to get away from the computer and cannot follow and to close all orders I multiply the entire volume of positions of the highest side of the corridor by 5 and put a counter inside the corridor.

interesting strategy, Avalanche 2. What do the pros say about it, do they think it's losing too?

goga:

then it will still go into a no-loss position.

The bigger the multiplier, the smaller the corridor

More objections. The narrower the width of the corridor, the more likely new reversals will occur. The width of the corridor can reach the limit defined by the rules of the BC, and then...

genfed:
More objections. The narrower the width of the corridor, the more likely new reversals will occur. The width of the corridor can reach the limit defined by the rules of the BC, and then...

... Read more carefully :-))) the rules of the system from Samy himself:

5) If the price, having opened the third order, turns around, without having reached Breakeven, at a distance of FOUR of the working width of the corridor from the last order (20 points), a pending order of the opposite direction(Sell Stop) is placed with a volume of 0.24 in the example.

6) Subsequent orders are placed on the boundaries of the formed minimum corridor (20 points wide).
The chain of volumes for the first seven orders: 0.10 - 0.20 - 0.20 - 0.24 - 0.28 - 0.30 - 0.35...

Roman.:

... Read more carefully :-))) the rules of the system from Himself:

Roman, thanks for the reply, but I would like to hear from goga

genfed:
Roman, thanks for the reply, but I would like to hear from goga

here's the principle.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132997/page6
I know it's a risk, but when there's no time and you can't leave it to chance

JonKatana:

It's called Avalanche 2. You haven't finished reading it yet. It has already been described and calculated in detail:

Is there a limit to the maximum number of turns?

And, if you don't mind, write down the formula you use to calculate the volume of the lot in a rollover - it's not clear what the "trick" is in such an increase.

Here's a test of Avalanche 2 from year 2000, without adjusting for history, with a channel width like the author - 800-400-200-200-200.... (five digits), but by my lot progression:

My opinion - as a basis for a strategy, the TS maybe suitable, but it needs some serious work and a lot of "chips" of MM...

So that's where I've seen martini lovers! )

So, a thought occurred to me. All of the following is just a theory, in practice, of course, everything will not look so ideal.

Objective: to take, say, 10 cents from each, say, 5 minute candle. Accordingly, the daily income plan will be $28.80.

We take each 5-minute candlestick and consider its high and low as borders of a channel, from which the price must get out. And when the first order triggers, the price should reach profit just by one pip. If we enter with 0.01 lot in a dollar account, then one pip will account for 10 cents.

When the price turns, we don't increase the lot but increase the TP by 1 point, i.e. the second TP will be equal to the channel width + 1 point

At the next U-turn, we also increase TP, then the second TP will be equal to the width of the channel*2+1 points

On the next U-turn, we also increase the TP. I think the TP of three channel widths will be enough.

The price has reversed again. And only now we increase the lot, but not by 2, but by so much to take 10 cents from this candle.

Example:

A 10 pips candlestick.

1st order lot 0.01 TP=1

2nd order lot 0.01 TP=11

3rd order lot 0.01 TP=21

4th order lot 0.01 TP=31

5th order lot (here is the catch: it turns out that we should set the lot 0.014, but this lot cannot be set, I think that we can still increase TP)

The 5th order lot 0.01 TP=41

6th order lot (again, this does not work... the lot should be 0.017 then we set the lot 0.02, but the TP is less)

6th order 0.02 lot TP=26 (actually, TP should be 25.5...)

The 7th order 0.02 TP=36 (it has turned out again that the TP should be 0.024)

8th order 0.03 lot TP=31

9th order 0.04 lot TP=31

and so on ... the number of reversals will be sufficient

And so on with each candle.

So here's a thought. What do you think?

Reason: