Avalanche - page 355

baltik >>:

Мы не исчем легких путей...

плохиш приезжайте к нам на рыбалку блин только косарь пошел...

на резинку 30-50 в день красота

Зная минталетет "селедки" приговтоыил скрин

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://fishercity.narod.ru/pages2/chehonj.htm

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.podvox.net/t44-topic

Thank you, I will think about it.

khorosh писал(а) >>
Thanks, I'll think about it.

♪ yo, yo, don't take too long ♪

>> to back that up, here's a screen shot from a week ago.

Ploshish come on and pull yourself up

Rumata and Galina have scored.

I'm not so sure about Dima, but I'm not so sure about Galina. I bet it'll be a different one ....

I'm not so sure about this blue truth, but Galina is one of them.

baltik >>:

ню,ню особенно не затягивай

в поддтверждении своих слов см скрин недельной давности

I don't understand the picture.

Where's the fish?

Or do you go fishing with your dogs like you go hunting?

Or is the good dog's name CHOOSE?

Why do you need Galina for fishing, she just shows her tongue ...., but ... peel potatoes for fish soup ... chop onions ...

Mischek писал(а) >>

And what the hell do you need Galina for fishing, except to show her tongue ...., though ...to peel potatoes for the fish soup ...to chop onions ...

There's no picture of her. You should know the chef by sight, or your tongue might make you lose your appetite.

sever30 >>:

Фотки ее нет, надо бы знать повара в лицо, а то может и аппетит пропасть

I'm hinting, I'm hinting.

and there's still no picture.

I wouldn't take her fishing without a resume and a portfolio.

Hell, I wouldn't take her without a portfolio either.

Anyway, Balthy, don't rush the fishing.

khorosh писал(а) >>

I understand that for you to believe in the real data, it's not enough for you to get the total results for 5 days that I have posted, you need an investment password or at least a detailed report with trades. But I have already written to you many times that I'm not going to reveal the algorithm of the EA. And by alleging false real you expect to get me on emotion and in the heat of the moment I will give you the data you are interested in. I must admit that I am no longer a boy and your tactics will not work in this case.

>> Greetings all!

And you could not give me a link to your post in which you posted these results?

As far as I do not change my memory it was 25.05.2010 at about 11:00 am.

I searched all over - there is no this post.

Maybe the author himself will find it. ?

Because - it's interesting girls dance..... Argue with facts - which there are NO!!! ))))

Good night all.

khorosh >>:

Я считаю, что форум это разговор и информация о том, что я сказал во время этого разговора не должна храниться вечно. Это для тех, кто ведёт разговор в данный момент, а не для будущих поколений.

Кто не следит за веткой, кто не успел, тот, как говорится, опоздал. По прошествии несколько дней после написания, я посты удаляю. Такова моя позиция. Это не литературное наследие, чтобы хранить вечно. Если они Вам нужны сохраняйте их сами.

К тому же я не понимаю почему тому старому посту Вы бы поверили больше, чем тому, что я сказал позднее. Я не намерен убеждать Вас в чём то, мне как то ни холодно ни жарко от того - верите Вы этому или нет.

Can you tell us anything else interesting about yourself? Don't worry, you can delete the posts later anyway :) So that the person who reads this thread a week later won't know what the fuck it's all about.

---

What a joy to misinform others...

gip >>:

Можете ещё нам рассказать что-нибудь о себе интересное? Не бойтесь, потом всё-равно посты удалите :) Что бы прочитавший ветку через неделю нихрена не понял о чем тут был спор.

---

Вот радость-то какая, дезинформировать окружающих...

Don't worry the last post I wrote for you, I didn't delete it, you can reread it again. :-)))

khorosh >>:
Согласен, это можно использовать как вариант - закрыть все сделки и блокировать работу советника с выдачей звукового сигнала при достижении уровня маржинкола для части депозита. Расчёт маржинкола мне приходилось когда-то делать, а вот этот вариант как-то не пришёл в голову. Спасибо. Правда вариант с выводом средств надёжнее, так как с закрытием сделок при быстром движении могут быть задержки и если совокупный лот будет в это время большой, то можно потерять и значительно больше уровня маржинкола, а если средства выведены, то тут уж больше никак не получится:-)))

Remember MM... We divide the deposit into 10 parts and risk no more than 1/10th of a part in each trade, i.e. SL is set...

In your case, you put the total position for which you set the total SL... In case of requotes or other kind of delays you will lose only a part of your deposit... Now you can run it through history...

And I also want to add... Since the strategy is a trend strategy, it's better to choose a more volatile pair than the eurabax, for example EURNZD (low pip value).

Reason: