I can't decide... - page 9

DDFedor:

Why don't such "lessons" (examples) https://book.mql4.com/ru/appendix/examples suit you? have you outgrown them? if not, it's a good idea to start with these examples. why? because these examples are available to everyone on this site. it's easy to ask about these examples in the "beginners" thread. you will not find a better resource for learning. choose easier examples and pound on them until you get it right. until it's clear and understandable.

Thank you, I will take a look. Personally, my problem is that I don't understand what I'm reading or why I'm reading it, it's just meaningless icons... I don't want a fish, I want a fishing rod. Programmers write for programmers everywhere...

Mathemat:

Yeah, yeah, quit it, girls.

sever30, I can tell you that humanitarians are not very good at mastering these programming languages. But you just try it. SK's tutorial is quite sensible. And ask questions here. You're known here, you won't go unanswered.

Tried it, same thing, can't figure it out. I can't find a book for beginners...

Mezon:

I've tried it and it's the same - I can't understand anything. I can't find a book for beginners...

Here you go, got all the basics and say useful stuff.

There was talk of a conference . If possible, what will it be about and is it possible to participate.

zhuki:
There was talk of a conference . If possible, what will it be about and is it possible to participate.
Of course you can - a rabbit husbandry professor is coming, do you have a farm?

Tantrik:
Of course you can - a rabbit husbandry professor is coming, do you have a backyard?
I have two rabbits at my cottage, given to me by my neighbours. I'm waiting for them to grow up, then I'll soak them and eat them. I'm not kidding. You must be a clairvoyant.

zhuki:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126791/page6#edit_form Rich invited

zhuki:
My neighbours gave me two rabbits at my cottage. I'm waiting for them to grow up, then I'll soak them and eat them. I'm not kidding. You must be clairvoyant.
Do wet rabbits taste good? ))

I do not participate. I believe that someone who teaches or trains does not trade because he cannot. He is a theorist and an expert in selling. I would rather listen to people; at least they write from the heart.

zhuki:
My neighbours gave me two rabbits at my cottage. I'm waiting for them to grow up, then I'll soak them and eat them. I'm not kidding. You must be clairvoyant.
No, I'm just learning..... Rabbits get slaughtered. Soaking the laundry (when there's no washing machine)
Reason: