I will write the indicator for free - page 122

MakarFX #:
Why was my post deleted?

Closed file.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Closed file.

Why can't it be closed? It's not decompiled, is it? It's my work...

eeieea #:
like this.

А... You just need to add a level '50'? I thought you wanted -50 to +50

MakarFX #:
Why can't I use closed files? It's not a decompile, is it? It's my job...

This is the Forum. This is where you learn. You can measure your closed files somewhere else.

Vladimir Karputov #:

This is the Forum. This is where you learn. You can measure your closed files somewhere else.

I'm not doing it with anyone. I haven't broken any forum rules. Learning is when you ask how to write, and in this thread you are asked to write.

eeieea #:
Yes. To make the columns from 50 build and change colours

Like this?

RSI Histogram 2

eeieea #:
yes

Here you go: RSI Histogram 2

RSI Histogram 2
RSI Histogram 2
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор iRSI (Relative Strength Index, RSI) в подокне в виде гистограммы iAO (Awesome Oscillator, AO). Расцветка гистограммы как у индикатора

eeieea #:
Thank you! Is it a problem to rewrite for mql4?

It's a shame to sit on an old terminal in the 21st century.

Vladimir Karputov #:

It's a shame to sit on an old terminal in the 21st century.

Childish reasoning.

Please help supplement the "CCI Woodies" indicator(https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8339).

1. The indicator has two buffers (two different CCIs), a third buffer should be added to them.
This buffer (may be called "Delta") should calculate and show the difference between these two CCIs.
The difference should be calculated modulo( i.e. it doesn't matter which of the two CCIs is higher and which is lower).

2. The indicator settings should allow setting a limit for this delta.

3) And we need to add a buffer arrows by conditions.
Down arrow (sell):
- If both CCI are higher than "0.0" and their delta (modulo) is less than the one specified by the user.
Up arrow (buy):
- If both CCIs are below "0.0" and their delta (modulo) is less than the one set by the user.

Files:
Reason: