Avalanche - page 244

Mathemat >>:
Мне абсолютно все равно, как Вас зовут на самом деле (хоть Sirius_id_12673518847), и с доверчивостью это никак не связано. Для меня это просто метка, набор букафок. Метку "Евгений" мне набрать гораздо проще, чем "JonKatana".

Synchronised the "tags" so there's no temptation.

JonKatana >>:

Синхронизировал "метки", чтобы не было соблазна.

Do you think men are seduced by you?

artmedia70 >>:

:-О !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ------------ ВО БЛИН ???? !!!!!!! ????------------ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-О
А на Вашей как торгуют? Поделитесь....

Finally there is someone who reads carefully. Every word. I put that lure in on purpose, but everyone breezed past it. And only one read carefully.

It's the same with the vast majority of other posts. Everyone reads two or three words from a sentence without even trying to think.

JonKatana >>:

Синхронизировал "метки", чтобы не было соблазна.

There it is, the inhumane tactics of the alien invaders!

First, let's play a game - be John Katana for a while, then more - the identity is superseded. And by the end, the name is consigned to oblivion, as it is no longer needed, for its bearer no longer exists as such.

John! Who was he, this Eugene? Or don't you care about that and don't feel the slightest pity for him?

That's terrible.

JonKatana >>:

Наконец-то появился человек, который читает внимательно. Каждое слово. Я специально эту замануху поставил, но все пронеслись мимо нее. И только один прочитал внимательно.

То же самое происходит и с подавляющим большинством остальных сообщений. Все читают по два-три слова из предложения, даже не пытаясь думать.

You got it right!))) By the way, what's with the breakeven on the channel width? They're just right in MT5) Or your planet has different laws of mathematics))).

E_mc2 >>:
Отмазался ога))) Скажи уже чесно я инопланетяни мы уж как то поймём) Кстати что там с безубытком на ширину канала. Он в МТ5 как раз в акурат получаеца) Или на вашей планете другие законы математики))

Solve my last problem first. Then you'll see that it "works out just right".

And one more example for MT5: suppose the price has just opened the fifth order, having made 4 reversals before and is on the border of the corridor. And you need to urgently withdraw all the money from your account. You calmly close all orders on MT4, fixing losses of orders ONLY ONE SIDE of the corridor, i.e. in this case the second and the fourth orders.

And on MT5? You have already closed the losses of the first, second, third and fourth orders and you close the fifth order which has just opened with losses on OTHER SIDE of the corridor at zero.

Do you understand the difference?

Besides, if you need to leave the MT4, you can block the Avalanche at any moment by evening out the volumes of orders on both sides of the corridor, while on the MT5, if you need to leave the platform, you can leave only one pending order, by placing a Stop Loss on it, having previously closed all losses of all triggered orders on both sides of the corridor. The last remaining order may also close with a loss.

JonKatana >>:

Мне вы не поверите - поищите отчеты в солидных источниках.

What kind of reliable sources are these? Can I get a link? I would really like to see reliable sources that say that large banks and investment funds trade on Avalanche? Does Deutsche Bank avalanche as well? Is UBS trading Avalanche as well? Maybe so... the national bank itself trades in Avalanche)

JonKatana >>:

Сначала решите мою последнюю задачу. Тогда поймете, что "в аккурат получается".

It was solved a long time ago. If you read it carefully, it's very simple. You don't believe me. OK. Just check it out on the demo. Exactly as I wrote. The output will be b\u when the width of the channel is passed. Or aliens aren't allowed to register demos.)

E_mc2 >>:
Она давно решена. Если прочитаешь внимательно там всё предельно просто. Не веришь мне. ОК. Легко проверь на демке. Точно так как я написал. Выход будет в б\у

A link to a decision with a calculation to back up what you say. Otherwise it is a lie.

JonKatana >>:

Сначала решите мою последнюю задачу. Тогда поймете, что "в аккурат получается".

И еще один пример для MT5: предположим, цена только что открыла пятый ордер, совершив до этого 4 разворота и находится на границе коридора. А вам понадобилось срочно вывести все деньги со счета. На MT4 вы спокойно закрываете все ордера, зафиксировав убытки ордеров ТОЛЬКО ОДНОЙ СТОРОНЫ коридора.

А на MT5? Вы уже закрыли убытки первого, второго, третьего, четвертого ордеров и в нуле закрываете только что открывшийся пятый ордер, зафиксировав убытки ордеров на ОБОИХ СТОРОНАХ коридора.

Разница ясна?

Кроме того, на MT4 "Лавину" можно в любой момент заблокировать, выровняв суммы объемов ордеров на сторонах коридора, а на MT5, если нужно отойти от терминала, можно оставить только один отложенный ордер, выставив на него Stop Loss, закрыв до этого все убытки всех сработавших ордеров на обоих сторонах коридора. Да и последний оставленный ордер может так же закрыться с убытком.

This is a new alien nonsense)) But that one side of the corridor, which you will close in MT4 will be absolutely identical to the losses on MT5 when you close all the orders))) It's true, you will lose much less money on MT4. Because they will be eaten by swaps, and especially will eat the extra spread, which you will have to pay much more than in MT5))
Reason: