EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 920

This is also a possibility:

You can see better from here what level Euryk has fought back from...

Galina:

Oh what a cool trading method !!!!

By the way, I have a buy order for the eurik at your 1.4317 ))))

But by the way, I have big doubts that this buy will work out and make money. I will buy with small volume and only because the situation is "playful.

I look at the USD franc and I think it is going to go up and very strongly, and if so, the eurik is going to fall.

But on the other hand, the pound is really rocking...

In short, the picture is not clear. All pairs walk by themselves and I do not see the links that I had long ago.

And where have you been? Or have you been dealing with an avalanche (I do not approve of this avalanche), that the pulse of the forex started to fall.

First the canadian and now the pound have taken a profit in their pairs.

here's the pound/yen :

I think another M to draw would be MMM. :)))))

Tantrik:

And where were you not trading? Or were you avalanching (I really disapprove of this avalanche), that the pulse of the forex started to lose.

First the canadian and now the pound have taken a profit in their pairs.

here's the pound/yen :

I think another M to draw would be MMM. :)))))

Yeah, I've been trading the last few months.

I already made 114 000 on half of it with 15 000 initial deposit (in 7 months). I was busy with it only for the last months.

I used to spend all my free time on catch.

I had no time for manual trading.

I used to trade either with bots or with hands.

Now it's summer, there's more time, I can trade with my hands.

And the pulse isn't going anywhere. It's like riding a bike. You learn it once and you never forget it ))))

Looks like eur/dollar rebound

Galina:

Yeah, I've been trading the last few months.

I have already made 114,000 on real money with 15,000 of initial deposit (for 7 months). That's all I've been doing for the last few months.

I spent all my free time on catch.

I had no time to do manual trading.

I used to trade either with bots or with hands.

Now it's summer, there's more time, I can trade with my hands.

And the pulse isn't going anywhere. It's like riding a bike. You learn once and you don't forget it.)

Maybe - if you have a system in place why not make money. Higher profits mean a higher risk of losing money. I'll be testing my TS next with 5% profit per month (but some pairs give 10% !!!!)

Do most here trade $1-$5 or even less, or do most trade in lots (1-5)???

Tantrik:
Maybe - if you have a system in place why not make money. Higher profits mean a higher risk of losing money. I'm going to test my TS further with 5% per month income (but some pairs give 10% !!!!)

I don't think so, like you say: "Higher profit - higher risk of loss." Avalanche always starts with one and the same volume, with 0.01 lots and I always have a limit of 1.28 lots. So I don't trade with increasing lots, i.e. I don't trade for profit, that's what I mean.

Well, the eurik went to the pendent, the trade opened ))))

Let's see what happens next...

Whether or not the level goes down... stop triggered or not ))))

Reason: