Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 34

forex-k:

Special offer for traders, I give a super profitable Expert Advisor for free in good hands! (read profile)

Night Scalp Principle on Eurobucks

The adviser is apparently imported and the author is probably a professional and a Pole by nationality. Because he is called "pan electrician" on Skype and in the mail. From all appearances, it's a worthy item.

granit77:
The advisor must be an imported one, and the author is probably a professional and a Pole by nationality. That's because he calls himself "Mr Electrician" on Skype and by post. From all appearances, it's a worthy item.

Where is it in the profile?

Happy new year to all avalanche-goers!!!

genfed:
Happy New Year to all the avalanche-keepers!!!

Thank you. Likewise.

"Between 0 and 6 o'clock I draw two parallel lines at maximum and minimum price and activate an EA which, when the price crosses the line, opens an order and simultaneously places a pending order with a lot 2 times bigger on the opposite side of the channel. When prices turn over, the lots are doubled.

This strategy is risky, but has the right to live. Try it manually on EURUSD for a year or so on history and see for yourself.

Approximately 90% of market entries are profitable on the same day. After that I do not trade anymore. I postpone the rest to the next day

I close using Take Profit calculated using statistical data.

I have to have nerves of iron - due to multiple increase of lot volume. But you get used to it with time. I am counting my lot for 6 rollovers and in 4th or 5th one, if it goes to the midnight. Statistically I get 6 rolls 1-2 times a year.

Of course, the system is not optimal in terms of large percentages, but it's stable and I'm modernizing it little by little.

How's the upgrade process going?

I have upgraded the EA in terms of reliability. I changed the Expert Advisor to full automat, optimised its parameters so that I do not have more than 4 flips during the year, the Expert Advisor sets the lot for 5 flips. My annual profit is -150%. For two years there was one drawdown of 6o% due to wrong calculation of the lot, but it works steadily. Now I am looking for more profitable systems and work with ForceIndex Expert Advisor.

genfed:

I have upgraded the EA in terms of reliability. I changed the Expert Advisor to full automat, optimised its parameters so that I do not have more than 4 flips during the year, the Expert Advisor sets the lot for 5 flips. My annual profit is -150%. For two years there was one drawdown of 6o% due to wrong calculation of the lot, but it works consistently. I am now looking for more profitable systems and work with ForceIndex Expert Advisor.

I haven't seen such an Expert Advisor (ForceIndex)...?

I have been trading in raw version of netting avalanche on CHFJPY on optimizing parameters, where there were 3 reversals (optimization from 1 Jan till 1 Nov 2010), trading in November, the Expert Advisor had to be modified - I have stopped real trading. There were no losses (stop out) :-)) - there were 2 trades, all within drawdown limits.

I have been testing "my" version of netting avalanche on my demo account during December 2010. By the end of January 2010 (if everything is OK), I will continue testing with the same parameters and I will post a report in the Avalanche branch with a description of the work algorithm and "basic" points for discussion (in my opinion), based on which (not all) I have built my Expert Advisor. There are no restrictions on the running time in it.

Roman.:

I haven't seen such an advisor (ForceIndex)...?

In the neighbouring thread about pipsing. And Roman's nickname is involved in the discussion there.

genfed:
In a neighbouring thread about pipsing. And Roman's nickname is involved in the discussion there.

Yes, that's me. ForceIndex_1 - there were some problems with opening trades.

Roman.:

Yes - that's me. ForceIndex_1 - there were some problems with opening trades there.
As far as I understood, this EA has elements of Avalanche - doubling the lot of an order when a stop triggered. I optimized it for one month and it worked in my tester during 2010 without losing a lot. The Grail.
Reason: