Avalanche - page 17

JonKatana >>: А в подавляющем большинстве случаев цена пройдет какое-то расстояние и после уровня, принеся вам прибыль без единого разворота.

JonKatana, how much gum can you chew? Do you want someone to do it for free?

Your assertion is totally unsubstantiated. It is your "overwhelming majority" that is exactly 50% (if there is no other idea in the original entry).

Mathemat >>:
Ваше утверждение абсолютно не обоснованно. Это Ваше "подавляющее большинство" - ровно 50% (если в первоначальном входе нет никакой другой идеи).

Prove it. Otherwise, to quote you: "Your assertion is totally unsubstantiated".

What is there to prove. The probability that price, having reached a level not justified technically or fundamentally, will go higher after a certain time is simply the same as the probability of going lower.
Price will not look at that level set by JonKatana himself to go where you want it to go.
I'm not going to get into your order and betting system, I don't want to waste my time and attention on it.
Your best proof will be a profitable system "Avalanche".

If buy-sell-buy-sell is triggered, it will take 80 ticks of a move from the level of the sell orders to break even, then profit..... In your opinion is that a lot?

dimasik писал(а) >>

If buy-sell-buy-sell is triggered, it will take 80 ticks of a move from the level of the "sell" orders to get to zero, then profit..... In your opinion is that a lot?

>> ticks or points?

Mathemat >>:
А чего там доказывать-то. Вероятность того, что цена, достигнув уровня, не обоснованного технически или фундаментально, через определенное время окажется выше, просто равна вероятности оказаться ниже.
Цена не будет смотреть на то, что этот уровень выставлен самим JonKatana для того, чтобы пойти туда, куда Вы хотите.
Вникать в Вашу систему ордеров и ставок не собираюсь, не хочу тратить на это свое время и внимание.
Вашим лучшим доказательством будет прибыльная система "Лавина".

From your words it follows that by randomly placing an order at a random distance from the current price (in the example, 20 pips), you will, with a probability of 50% (these are your words), hit a level beyond which the price does not pass 5 pips immediately, nor does it waver between orders (in the example, 40 pips), but instead it turns around, bouncing off the randomly placed level and passes at least 40 pips (in the example) in the opposite direction. Why would you need trading systems then? If you have a 50% probability of seeing a level where price is guaranteed to pass through 40 pips. Then we just set a BuyLimit or SellLimit with a known TakeProfit (40 points) and for insurance (in case we missed it - the probability is 50%) StopLosses in 20 points. After 20 triggered orders, you will have 10 (50% of total) profitable orders of 40 points (400 points in total) and 10 losing orders of 20 points (-200 in total). The result is a constant profit. Is that what you think? That is not right.

JonKatana >>:
"Лавина" создана для экстремального случая - когда цена, зацепив ордер, сразу уходит в противоположном направлении - только тогда вы включаете мой алгоритм. А в подавляющем большинстве случаев цена пройдет какое-то расстояние и после уровня, принеся вам прибыль без единого разворота.

Your reasoning is correct and logical... We are looking at extreme cases...

I have not been lazy and have calculated the margin, maximal risks, required deposit and profit at 10 p for the EUR/USD, 1:100 leverage

Lot_B Lot_S Margin Max risk Depozit Profit
1 0.1 0.2 275.4 80 710.8 10
2 0.4 0.2 550.8 160 1421.6 20
3 0.4 0.8 1101.6 320 2843.2 40
4 1.6 0.8 2203.2 640 5686.4 80
5 1.6 3.2 4406.4 1280 11372.8 160
6 6.4 3.2 8812.8 5120 27865.6 640
7 6.4 12.8 17625.6 10240 55731.2 1280
8 25.6 12.8 35251.2 20480 111462.4 2560
9 25.6 51.2 70502.4 40960 222924.8 5120
10 102.4 51.2 141004.8 81920 445849.6 10240
Of course. these values can be corrected a little, for example, a larger leverage of 1:500 and minimum lot can be reduced to 0.01.

10 10.24 5.12 2820.096 8192 22024.19 1024

In order for the deposit to survive 10 extreme reversals, you would need more than 11,000 quid at 40 pips distance between levels. You may easily get caught in a long flat. Hi Kolya!

kharko >>:
Чтобы депозит выдержал экстремальные 10 разворотов вам потребуется более 11000 баксов при расстоянии между уровнями в 40 п. Чем больше расстояние тем больше требуется средств. Попасть в затяжной флет раз плюнуть. Привет Коле!

Absolutely right. Only no one is forcing you to endure 10 U-turns. You can limit the number of reversals yourself to three, for example. If a third U-turn happens, you simply close all the orders. All deposits will be returned to you, and you will only lose the slack that is hanging between the levels. Of course, it is unpleasant, but it allows you to have a small deposit and to conduct transactions more dynamically.

JonKatana >>:

Из ваших слов получается, что произвольно выставив ордер на случайном расстоянии от текущей цены (в примере 20 пунктов), вы с вероятностью 50% (это ваши слова) попадете в уровень, за который цена не пройдет 5 пунктов ни сразу, ни поколебавшись между ордерами (в примере 40 пунктов), а вместо этого развернется, отбившись от произвольно выставленного уровня и пройдет не менее 40 пунктов (в примере) в противоположном направлении.

I didn't say that, that's your conclusions. My words were much simpler, roughly put like this: if price is now at 1.4275, then the probability that it will be 10 pips lower in 10 minutes is equal to the probability that it will be 10 pips higher.

Once again, your best evidence will be a working system with a decent recovery factor. You can theorise ad infinitum (I like it myself sometimes), but the market is much trickier than we are.

Mathemat >>:
Еще раз, Вашим лучшим доказательством будет работающая система с приличным фактором восстановления. Теоретизировать можно до бесконечности (мне и самому это иногда нравится), но рынкет намного хитрее нас.

The market is actually quite primitive. Despite the tight controls. The proof is my Rabbit indicator, to the levels of which price is simply "magnetised".

Reason: