Investing in developments - page 3

LeoV >>:

Ну дык какие проблемы? - зайдите и отфильтруйте не нужное. И пораскиньте мозгами.....))))

What subtle hints)) oh...no, but that's not the case here, traders used to look for investors themselves. I've been to Al... I've looked, I'll be in touch.

Developers please contact me, I don't bite

Investor888 >>:

Добрый день господа. Если вы создали мега пупер советника, который делает прибыль не только в тестере или вы получили такую прибыльную систему от третьих лиц, неважно каким способом, но у вас в кармане всего 100 баксов, предлагаю вам сконнектиться со мной. Если всё ок, то до конца след недели могу дать в управление счет до $ 28 000, всё зависит от вашего советника. Стучать в icq: 999-02-992 или в скайп: yamigos .

you don't need 28k for a megapooper.

ten quid is enough.

bank >>:

для мегапупера не нужно 28к

десять баксов хватит

And the profits will be accordingly

bank писал(а) >>

you don't need 28k for a megapooper.

ten quid is enough.

Another option: I lost my deposit, I have $28,000 left, and now I need to recover. So he is looking for a mega trader who is able to make a miracle. :)

Investor888 писал(а) >> traders used to look for investors themselves.

It used to be. Water used to be cleaner, candy tasted better, sugar was sweeter, girls were prettier..... What was there before? Everything flows - everything changes. Now there is so much money printed that investors don't know where to put it to make some money....)))))

bank >>:

для мегапупера не нужно 28к

десять баксов хватит

Enough, but with 10 quid even at 100% a month, you put 10 quid in your pocket, you won't even have enough to eat in a cafe. With 28k and profitability of at least 10% you can soon buy a ticket to the Seychelles and get a visa))

Swetten >>:

Ещё такой вариант: слил депо, осталось $28.000, теперь надо восстанавливаться. Вот и ищет мегатрейдера, способного на чудо. :)

Here's the Cat))

Investor888 писал(а) >> you put 10 quid in your pocket, you don't even have enough to eat in a cafe.

It used to be possible to go to a restaurant with a girl for 10 quid, go to the cinema, buy champagne. What was there before? ....)))

sanyooooook >>:

ну и прибыль будет соответствующая

we must have different ideas about megapoopers

Investor888 >>:

Enough, but with 10 quid even at 100% a month, you put 10 quid in your pocket, not even enough to eat in a cafe

With 28k and profitability of at least 10% you can soon buy a ticket to the Seychelles and get a visa))

Geometric progression over the year.

10 20 40 80 160 320 640 1280 2560 5120 10240 20480

How about starting with a hundred?

Reason: