Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 9

LeoV >>:

Реалист-трейдер, совершенно не уверенный в своих ТС ищет энтузиаста-программиста, который будет уверен в его ТС? Это не противопоставление? )))

The confidence will not appear even after 10 years of profitable trading every month, because the 11th year will come and there is no telling what the TS will give out.

P.S. I do not impose anything on anyone, but only offer cooperation. I am not interested in it, he will call back.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Not Leo not like that - the right guys know exactly what can't be done. :) That's why they don't try - and those who do try are self-taught enthusiasts with a motor.

You know, you can't get anything for free, you can't get anything for nothing. You may get a $5 advisor or even for free, 10$ depo and in a month or two you will have a million in your pocket )))

Hedin писал(а) >> There will be no certainty even after 10 years of profitable trading every month, as the 11th year will come and there is no telling what the TS will give out.

Yes, but then where will the confidence come from for a programmer?

LeoV >>:

Да, а откуда тогда возникнет уверенность у программиста?

If you look globally, all life is an accident, so now you don't have to live or anything ...
... but people live and strive for the best.

Hedin писал(а) >>

The confidence will not arise even after 10 years of profitable trading every month, because the 11th year will come and nobody knows what the TS will give out.

P.S. I do not impose anything on anyone, but only offer cooperation. I am not interested in it, he will call back.

The approach is correct - only you need to somehow establish yourself as someone with whom to communicate. They are not dumb programmers who are looking for a trader to explain them everything. The market is not the only place where you can find a trader to explain everything to them.

Hedin писал(а) >>

If you look globally, all life is an accident, so now you don't have to live or anything ...

I think you're contradicting yourself - you don't know what's going to happen in 11. Or "don't live?" :)

Hedin писал(а) >>

If you look globally - "money beats evil". You pay, you get. Law of the market. ))) Go to the shop and ask for a piece of sausage, against what you will earn in the future and give it back. )))

In fact, it is the absence of this "enthusiasm" that distinguishes an experienced programmer from a Forex novice...
Because of the long development experience, dozens, hundreds of indicators and Expert Advisors significantly reduce the enthusiastic belief in a progressive system.
And pragmatism replaces enthusiasm, because you have already spent a lot of time and effort, and this is expensive.

So choose between experience or enthusiasm.

Hedin >>:

Если смотреть глобально, то вся жизнь случайность, так что теперь и не нужно жить чтоли ...
... однако люди живут и стремятся к лучшему.

Now you're going to tell us about life's true values.
10 pages, the forum members suggest you just take 30 bucks and order the job.
10 pages, you're the only one on this forum who talks about enthusiasm.
If they had had a fraction of something worthwhile they would have emailed you or sent you here a long time ago.
or maybe you couldn't make 30 quid since march 27?
you're a commonplace lazybones, a freeloader and a chatterbox.

Mischek >>:

энтузиасты конечно есть и они давно прочитали ваше тз и еслиб там была хоть капля чего то стоящего, вам бы давно уже скинули в личку или сюда

indeed, it's time to read the private message.

P.S. The best of the TCs were not posted in the first post, only about them in personal correspondence.

Reason: