Nostalgic for the past? - page 17

sever33:
yeah, nostalgia. hey, everybody.

Hi! Vovan! I've been thinking about you recently. That you got lost on this forum you haven't been for a long time! Glad to read you!

Happy New Year, Merry Christmas and Happy Old New Year! Health and success in bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a lot of flubbing going on again. It's like there's not even a normal shoving match anymore, let alone a discussion.

RIV:

There's a lot of flubbing going on again. It's like there's not even a normal shoving match anymore, let alone a discussion.

So what's there to discuss? Give us some direction. Because, you know, "the past" is a very, very extended concept. So everyone has been nostalgic about something else.

The result is a collage of nostalgic old men sprinkled with fresh...

RIV:

What's the point of a fight? We're on the same side of the market barricade here.
Looks like you're the only one on the other side with your "grail". :)

sayfuji:

I've found myself thinking that I've hardly been on the forum for the last year. Either the content has become simple, or "everything that can be done has already been done" - there are no fresh, worthwhile new ideas. All the old ones have scattered.

I remember in 2008-2009 when it was full of life here - a real flood of information that I wanted to read and read.

I wanted to ask a roll call of old forum to make - where are you all, how was trading success and stuff like that.

P.S. Younger people, please do not spam.

Thanks for the absence of spam.

Reread the thread, of those who responded, I want to note those whom I remember in order of messages:

TheXpert -huge contribution to the forum - lots of ideas, many implemented.

gpwr -always a thorough approach to questions, decent mathematical proofs, a very interesting opponent and interlocutor.

khorosh- really a tireless elder of the forum, where does he get so much patience?

Vinin - one of the most responsive members of the forum

Mathemat - it's true. great contribution to the development of mql.

leonid553 - Trader with a capital letter.

Figar0 - we remember, Sergei, the old days of activity

I wish I could recount many of them, but they did not respond.

They do not respond. Alas, the old-timers have given up Forex and found another kind of occupation. The only ones who are left are callers and trolls.

Some have found their grail, and some are disappointed. And some are bored with the forum, which is slowly withering away.

Many can be quoted. Many things have been said that are true. The bottom line is one - the interest in mql and the forum began to fade for one simple reason - MT4 has long ceased to be a tool for profit, and it has become a tool for dumping. That is why talented forum users left the place. It's a pity, a whole era of several years long is gone))))

P.S. For the young ones, a note: the depths of this forum hide the greatest wisdom of trading.

P.P.S. It would be good to close a branch for publication of new messages at this point - everything is already said.

Not everyone, not everyone is back from the front.... Lots of people have shown glittering heels or posted all they think about it afterwards....

When you start - it's interesting (rose-coloured glasses, ecstasy, self-confidence in the value of only your own thinking and ideas(over the rest), adrenaline, loads of new and RIGHT information, strategies) and then - about nothing. I.e. it is right - nostalgia only remains ((((.

In general, there is something to remember and continue thepath that was once started, often not understood by anyone in the world .

Hello, everyone...

I've been reading the whole thread.

I used to write a lot asking and answering questions, now I read more.

Yes, there are fewer ideas... There's more commerce, they're sending the newbie straight to the job, and there was a time when they were helping and implementing a request.

But they still help in technical questions, unless they ask to write complete code following their fantasies for free.

Sadly, there won't be any more championships that bring fresh air and attention.

A lot of commercial services have appeared which is not bad.

Overall I don't see fading tendencies, it's just that we have changed and the world has changed and we are 8 years older ... a lot of kilobytes have been added since 2006

Is there any nostalgia, there is... Yes, sugar used to be sweeter and the girls prettier...

THE FORUM STARTED in 2006 if I'm not mistaken ...

sayfuji:

Thanks for the lack of spam.

Reread the thread, of those who have responded, I want to acknowledge those whom I remember in the order of posts:

TheXpert -huge contribution to the forum - heaps of ideas, much implemented.

gpwr -always a thorough approach to questions, decent mathematical proofs, a very interesting opponent and interlocutor.

khorosh- really a tireless elder of the forum, where does he get so much patience?

Vinin - one of the most responsive members of the forum

Mathemat - it's true. great contribution to the development of mql.

leonid553 - Trader with a capital letter.

Figar0 - we remember, Sergei, the old days of activity

I would have liked to name the names of many people, but they have not responded.

Many can be quoted. Many correct things have been said. The bottom line is one thing - the interest in mql and the forum began to fade for one simple reason - MT4 stopped being a tool to earn money long ago, and it became a tool for plundering. That is why talented forum users left the place. It's a pity, a whole era of several years long is gone))))

P.S. For the young ones, a note: the depths of this forum hide the greatest wisdom of trading.

P.P.S. It would be good to close a branch for publication of new messages at this point - everything is already said.

Greetings to all participants, there is no hurry to close the topic. The forum remains relevant at all times. Now I am present almost daily as a reader until there are noteworthy participants, news in the field of market forecasting. The forum is interesting and necessary, as it is always ready to discuss new ideas and suggestions from the participants. We would like to ask everyone to be more patient with newbies and new ideas, and not to be so quick to crack at them, no matter how ridiculous they might seem at the beginning. Then, and the number of participants will grow and new ideas and topics will appear. Profits to all in the new year!

Marina_:

I earned $1,000 at the DC, but they only send it in 6 days and that's if they don't ... ...if they don't!

You don't know what sex is?

Write in a text editor with spell checker, otherwise your nonsense is unreadable.

yosuf:
Greetings to all participants, do not hurry to close the topic. The forum remains relevant always. I`m present almost daily as a reader till the appearance of worthy participants, news in the field of market forecasting. The forum is interesting and necessary, as it is always ready to discuss new ideas and suggestions from the participants. I would like to ask everyone to be more patient with newcomers and new ideas, and not to immediately nibble on them, no matter how ridiculous they may have seemed at the beginning. Then, and the number of participants will grow and new ideas and topics will appear. Profits to all in the new year!

Yusuf, Happy New Year!

That's the thing, there are no new ideas. I propose to develop existing ones, of which there are many...

There are some who get on the forum with the purpose ("offer", as you write) to get a code on their fantasies for free and that's it...

IMHO, yes, I also believe that the forum has slowed down in terms of interest and usefulness, the temperature has dropped, compared to 2008,2009.

Who is bored - no one cancelled the Five, the more there are annual championships from September to December with the ability to participate through mkl 5 on MT5 in Russia.

Reason: