[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 529

Mischek:

The topic of boobs is not covered

Hi, how about this: "Figuratively speaking, the body will tumble around, forever trying to find a 'comfortable' position..."

If you read carefully, every sentence there adds to and clarifies the various nuances of this topic.

Mathemat:

Yes, but why is it named after Janibekov then? So it was not paid attention before - although theoretically it was all predicted a long time ago.

The trick is that this is a very good illustration of the Earth's pole shift. Very visual and frightening. And it turns out that this change occurs in a day or two, rather than in thousands of years.

There was no such coherent theory beforeDzhanibekov. First there was Dzhanibekov'sobservation , and then they began to fit the theory to it. The variant declared most similar to the truth.

On the basis of this theory, the Earth in the past, could overturn more than once. Now it is simply a trick for sensation seekers as the Earth rotates round an axis of the greatest moment of inertia.

Lizar: BeforeJanibekov, there was no such coherent theory. First there was Dzhanibekov'sobservation , and then they started to fit the theory to it.

In a more or less detailed course of mechanics, everything has long been there - including the difuracies describing the motion of the body during the transition between steady states of rotation. The theory of rotation of a solid body in a developed form has existed for at least 150 years, and the concept of stability is not new and is known at least since the time of Lagrange. This theory is much simpler than the three-body problem, which in general has no analytical solution.

The Earth revolves around the axis of greatest moment of inertia.

The masses inside the Earth may redistribute so that the rotation may become unstable. And man will not even have time to realise - and the axis of rotation of the Earth will already be different. Along with all the disasters like in the movie "2012". Yes, 150 years ago it was not thought about it, but now we have seen it for real.

Mathemat:

In a more or less detailed course of mechanics, everything has been there for a long time - including the difurcations describing the motion of a body during the transition between steady states of rotation.

Perhaps. That the theoretical work was long ago I agree. In my memory, there were calculations confirming the instability of rotation. What happens further to the body after the loss of stability was covered with obscurity. Well, at least for me. It was 1985-87 when I was studying it all. I'm sure they've put everything in order now.

The masses inside the Earth may redistribute so that this rotation may become unstable. And before a man even realizes it, the Earth's axis of rotation will be different. Along with all the disasters like in the movie "2012". Yes, 150 years ago, nobody thought about it, but now we have seen it for real.

It is more believable that the catastrophe will happen because of man than because of some intraterrestrial processes.

vah:

Continue to

Mathemat:
Well, yes, when you solved school mechanics problems and drew force vectors there, there were no real sticks either. But there are forces!

For an observer on the surface of the Earth, the poles shift. To an observer in space, the poles remain in place, the Earth's crust shifts relative to the core.

The Janibekov effect with the Earth's core is a bold and audacious idea, but I can't say anything.

I still don't get it, is the boob topic covered or not?

In general, new knowledge breeds new sadness. We used to live and did not even think that the Earth may suddenly turn over, and now we know (quite scientifically) that one day it will collide with the Celestial Axis! The horror in a word!

C-4:

We used to live without even thinking that the Earth could suddenly turn over and now we know (quite scientifically) that one day it will collide with the Celestial Axis! That's a terrible thing to say!

And we will have to live with that somehow.

But if we take into consideration the fact that each of us will die one day and no matter how long our life is, it is insignificantly small in comparison with universal time intervals, the very fact of possibility of sudden death ceases to be frightening.

:)

Integer: For an observer on the surface of the Earth, the poles shift. To an observer in space, the poles remain in place, the Earth's crust moves relative to the core.
How can they be in one place if the conditional stick is sticking out the other side?!

Lizar:

Hi, how about this: "Figuratively speaking, the body will tumble around, forever trying to find a 'comfortable' position..."

If you read carefully, every sentence there adds to and clarifies the various nuances of this topic.

Hello . There are no visual materials in your work. There are no diagrams, photos or sketches to illustrate the body tumbling and 'comfort positioning' processes

As it is, the work is incomplete and cannot expect to win the "Boobs in Space" competition

Reason: