[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 526

TheXpert:
Who has a 60+ fps camera? It should be easy to do with a box of matches.

Take the matches out, their length is less than the inner length in the box, they will "run off" to the edge and redistribute the mass, there will be no tumbling on the third turn

Mischek:

I tried it with an empty iron box and a box full of matches. It seems that there is such a thing, and there is no need to fly into space :)

But for full confidence it would be necessary to have a look on deceleration. It kind of makes sense. That's funny.

TheXpert:

I tried it with an empty iron box and a box full of matches. It seems that there is such a thing, and there is no need to fly into space :)

But for full confidence it would be necessary to have a look on deceleration. It kind of makes sense. That's funny.

Now you can guess how much dough they've been writing off on this research since Janibekov's time.)

Headlines - "Corruption has reached space" "Astronauts arrested after landing" ))

TheXpert:
How's that?

Like this:

The hole is not in the centre.

Mischek:
Now you can guess how much dough they've been writing off on this research since Janibekov's time )

Shit, and here I am with my box... I'll wait for the guests :(

Integer:

There you go:

Doesn't it bother you, Dimitri, that if the centre of mass doesn't coincide with the centre of rotation, it's a direct violation of the law of conservation of energy?

Draw the centre of mass and centre of rotation for your case.

Is this also a phenomenon or not?

>

Integer:

no?

No.

TheXpert:

Shit, and here I am with my box... I'll wait for visitors :(

Doesn't it bother you, Dimitri, that if the centre of mass doesn't coincide with the centre of rotation, it's a direct violation of the law of conservation of energy?

Draw the centre of mass and centre of rotation for your case.

It doesn't bother you, drill a hole wherever you want, but you won't get a smoke, it will throw you sideways.

:) OK, it's boring to explain.
Reason: