[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 530

Mathemat:
Well how is it that they are in one place if the conditional stick is sticking out the other way!

Just like that - in one place, that's all. The earth's crust shifts, like a hat on your head - you can move it to the back of your head, you can move it to your ear.

The topic of the coup has been swept under the carpet but not revealed. Again and from the top. The moment of inertia connects the vectors of angular velocity and momentum. Their directions,

do not coincide at all, so the MI tensor, and in an arbitrary coordinate system is expressed by a symmetric matrix. The matrix, of course, can be diagonalized. We obtain a system of principal axes and, on the diagonal of the matrix, scalar MI with respect to these axes. Then my professor, who was reading Theorematics, reported the instability of rotation around an axis with an average MI. I think Math was in the same situation, and doesn't know why this rotation is unstable either. BUT!!! Both the Janibekov nut and the cunt from the presented video rotate around the axis with maximum MI. There is no stability in the rotation of the obstacles. I would like to read some new letters....

IDLER:

BUT!!! Both the Janibekov nut and the cunt from the presented video rotate around the axis with maximum MI.

Yes it seems to be with the middle one... Or then show the middle axis on, say... on a box of matches.

TheXpert:
Yeah, like with the middle one... Or then show the middle axis, say... on a box of matches.

and boobs.

Mischek:
and boobs.
Ask for tits in the next thread :)

Matches are a classic. Put the box on the edge of the table and toss with a flick, giving the rotation. The middle axis goes over the 'gapped' edges and the rotation around it is, realistically, unstable.

TheXpert:
Ask for tits in the next thread :)

On the occasion of the holiday I demand tits in all branches ))

Boobs and maths.

1. "Perfect breasts have a volume of 250g" From an idiotic Polish fashion magazine.

2. "Breasts are what fit in your hand, the rest are udders." Clever employee.

Bend your fingers, draw paraboloids, other surfaces, pictures, calculations, volumes in the studio!

Mischek:
On the occasion of the holiday, I demand boobs in all branches ))
So ask Matemat to come up with the formula for the perfect boob :)

IDLER: Both the Janibekov nut and the cunt dick from the video shown rotate around the axis with maximum MI. There is no stability in the rotation of the obstacles.
Yeah, it looks like it. I don't understand anything then. If it's the maximum MI axis, there shouldn't be anything like that. Then it's not it.
Reason: