[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 463

Sometimes, of course. And crocodiles fly too, but low, low...

P.S. And the most martingale can sometimes be predicted with a prediction price not equal to the last price. But very rarely. The theory does not forbid it, as the theory of random processes is very fond of the notion of "almost never" or "almost always".

Mathemat:

"fire stronger" = "faster burning reaction". All conditions are identical except for outside temperature.

P.S. A flock of owls was flying :)

well, then obviously the reaction goes faster at higher temperature... due to the higher kinetic energy of the burning molecules))

That's where the catch is. This is the initial kinetic above, before the combustion reaction starts. And what happens afterwards is what your grandmother said.

P.S. Has anyone here studied chemistry as an essential part of higher education?

P.P.S. Let's assume that a fire has already broken out. Two identical fires to be exact. Now let's stick one in -90 temperatures (Antarctica, Vostok station, winter) and the other in the Sahara desert in summer (+58 in the sun). Which will burn better?

Mathemat:

That's where the catch is. This is the initial kinetic above, before the combustion reaction starts. And what happens afterwards is something your grandmother said.

P.S. Has anyone here studied chemistry as an essential part of higher education?

P.P.S. Let's assume that the fire has already started. Two identical fires to be exact. Now let's stick one in -90 temperatures (Antarctica, Vostok station, winter) and the other in the Sahara desert in summer (+58 in the sun). Which will burn better?

my gut feeling is that it burns better in the heat. but I haven't thought about the proof yet.

sanyooooook:
I also remember: "There was a small flock flying. What kind of flock and how many birds are in it?" )

Borges comes to mind:

Argumentum ornitologium

I close my eyes and I see birds, I see them for less than a second. I can never count them.
Do I see a certain number of birds when I close my eyes? Yes, if there is a God, for He knows it precisely. And no, if there is no God. Who can determine the number without counting? So be it. I see birds.
Let's say less than a dozen. Certainly more than one. If the number is undetermined - it's not nine, eight, seven, six or five. It's also not two, not three, not four. But I see birds.
A number less than a dozen, definitely more than one. There's more than one!
Ergo, God exists.

A man is sentenced to 10 years, and before the verdict the judge says:

- I'll give you a riddle, if you guess it, I'll give you a lesser sentence, if not, you'll go to jail.

The defendant agrees.

- Name three parts of a woman's body that read the same back and forth?

The navel and the eye were named at once, but the defendant never named the third body part, so he had to serve from bell to bell. He went home and saw his wife asleep and a ray of sunlight falling directly on that part of her body.

- Man, I did time for that shit, too! )

What kind of body part is that?

sanyooooook:

The man was convicted, for ten years,

Solzhenitsyn comes to mind :)

pop :)

Cod:

Solzhenitsyn comes to mind :)
Maybe it was him, folk riddles are based on life experience )

sergeev:
pop :)
where's the woman's butt? )))
Reason: