[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 451

sanyooooook:

now I see

gip:

Do you know this fish?

the fish is called a lamprey... even edible... remembered seeing it on the shelves...

Incredibly cute animals... h ttp://www.zoopicture.ru/minoga-morskaya/

I remembered a joke. A man asks his friend for help, he invites a lady to a restaurant, but he doesn't know what to order. The friend says: "Order lampreys, you'll love them. The man says that it is very difficult to remember, but the friend says that it is not difficult, the first syllable is a note, and then the most beautiful part of the female body.

Of course, he forgot everything, and when they went to the restaurant, he asked the waiter, saying he forgot, but I remember that the first syllable - note, the second - the most beautiful part of the female body. The waiter stared at him and asked, "Do you want boobs?

Stickleback fish are also interesting creatures. Both are great ideals for currency speculators. :)

leonid553:

===============

"Guess the country from the photo"

Stop with the fecal humour. I don't know where the humour is, it's all fecal.

DDFedor:

the fish is called "lamprey"... even edible... remembered seeing it on the shelves...

incredibly cute animals... h ttp://www.zoopicture.ru/minoga-morskaya/

No, the loach and the lamprey are quite different fish, the loach is fresh, the lamprey is salted which comes into the freshwater for spawning, we used to have plenty, coming from the Gulf of Finland into rivers for spawning, the tastiest in pickled form .

And it couldn't have been at Sanka's near Izhevsk

Mischek:

Nah, a loach and a lamprey are very different fish...

no argument :) - the other one was answered... in terms of identifying the specimen... :)

That's right, I didn't notice.

Reason: