[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 374

FreeLance >>:

Мда...

Псевдо интеллектуальная флудоветка оказалась. :(

Малого того, что на рынке движуха... и никому нет дела.

Так еще и призыв о помощи проигнорили. :)

Гомеры форекса ;)

You should go somewhere else: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/unread#unread

Swetten >>:
А вы разве не Сергей?

Ouch! Ouch! Alexei(Mathemat), I'm sprinkling ashes on my head!

I am very ashamed. I really am.

Please forgive me.

P.S. Someone, thanks for the tip!

Come on, come on, Swetten. Still, figure out on a piece of paper how many different three-ball options you can choose from the six balls. It's closer when you're with the subject in a serendipitous way.

2 FreeLance: well, how is it no one cares. I'm just not focused on the euro at the moment. And trade issues are not discussed here: you know where the euro situation is discussed :)

Mischek >>:

Вам куда -нибудь сюда https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/unread#unread

Aha! Or here!

I remember there was a discussion about fishing.

;)

Mathemat >>:

Да ладно, чего уж там, Swetten. Все-таки прикиньте на бумажке, сколько разных вариантов по три шарика можно выбрать из шести шариков. Оно когда с предметом по-сермяжному, он ближе становится.

I've heard that autopilot deflections (aircraft steering surfaces) are derived solely from the derivative.

What is the value of the factorial?

FreeLance >>:

Мда...

Псевдо интеллектуальная флудоветка оказалась. :(

Малого того, что на рынке движуха... и никому нет дела.

Так еще и призыв о помощи проигнорили. :)

Гомеры форекса ;)

The markets are shaking right now, both in currencies and in the stock market. My TS on forwards of recent events did not give me anything good, except that I need to sell the Swiss franc, i.e. to buy USDCHF. I tried it to take and now I'm sitting on the fence and smoking bamboo. The sausage is better watched from the outside.

Mathemat >>:

Да ладно, чего уж там, Swetten. Все-таки прикиньте на бумажке, сколько разных вариантов по три шарика можно выбрать из шести шариков. Оно когда с предметом по-сермяжному, он ближе становится.

2 FreeLance: ну как это никому никакого дела. Просто я сейчас сосредоточен не на евро. Да и вопросы торговли тут не обсуждаются: ситуация по евро сами знаете где обсасывается :)

I implore you to help the meta-quotes with simple interpolation.

My suggestions for a fiver with custom bitmaps have sunk into oblivion.

I can see why. Yes; the same segments are built incorrectly on all TFs.

And how many opportunities are lost...

Reshetov >>:
Рынки сейчас колбасит, что по валютам, что на фонодовом. У меня ТС по форвардам последних событий ничего путного не выдали, кроме того что нужно продавать швейцарский франк, т.е. баить USDCHF. Пробаил, наварился и теперь сижу на заборе и курю бамбук. Колбасню лучше наблюдать со стороны.

Uncle Reshetov!

Careful with the franc now. It's not marketable in this period.

Gosplan is simple.

;)

Swetten, the factorial is, roughly speaking, a discrete analogue of the gamma function. The gamma function as a generalisation of the factorial to noninteger numbers began to be systematically studied by Euler. It's not available anywhere else. And I don't believe it is not found in aerodynamics.

In general, in the vast array of integrals without which physics cannot do without, it is the gamma function that unexpectedly crawls out.

2 FreeLance: to help the Metacvots with interpolation, you should at least know how it is done now - not to point fingers in the sky. Has there been any reaction from the terminal developers to your cry for help?

FreeLance >>:

Я Вас убедительно прошу помочь метаквотам с простой интерполяцией.

Stop getting hysterical. Especially in such an inappropriate thread. 5ka has a huge pile of problems without it.

Do you really think they'll listen to anyone else here? Or will they do better together?

Come up with an adequate solution and maybe they will listen to you.

Reason: