[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 379

Richie: [...] 35,000 man-hours. And that, figuratively speaking, is, excuse me, killing one 4-year-old child. The benefits are questionable and the harm is obvious.
Richie, if you count how much time people spend in Odnoklassniki or VKontakte (including at work), it would count the number of victims of the not at all small regional military conflict.

Mathemat:
Richie, if you count the amount of time people spend on Odnoklassniki or VKontakte (including at work), it would count the number of victims of a not-so-small regional military conflict.

And I was surprised by the equivalent of the tally.

Why not four one-year-olds?

Or not conceived at all?

Swetten: And I was surprised by the equivalent of the tally. Why not four one-year-olds? Or not conceived at all?

This is just an example. By the way, note, Svetlana, there is no article in our Criminal Code for the "murder" of unconceived children. What I write may seem strange, but it's for "blowing the brains out of the system".

Mathemat:

I see you get my "philosophy". Although I am not the author, I am only a "guide".

Let me give you another example. In one wonderful country, the government decided to increase the period of education of students in schools by 1 year. The result is the "murder" of about 3,000 people a year.

Another example. We increase the productivity of the country by 10%. We save - 16,000 people every year.

Richie:

This is just an example. By the way, note, Svetlana, there is no article in our Criminal Code for the "murder" of unconceived children. What I am writing may seem strange, but it is for "brainwashing outside the system".

I see you understand my 'philosophy'. Although I am not the author, I am just a "guide".

Here's another example. In one great country, the government has decided to increase the period of education for students in schools by 1 year. The result is the "murder" of about 3,000 people a year.

Another example. We increase the productivity of the country by 10%. We save - 16.000 people every year.

"And in parrots I'm a lot longer" (c)

Mischek: "And in parrots I'm a lot longer" (c)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/107559/page165

(quietly to himself)

I'm the only one who seems to have failed the test... Where's the logic in that?

no, it's understandable that online test = a scam when you spend a couple of hours and you're offered the answer for a text message...

What's advertising got to do with it? Advertising is just an engine, like laziness... otherwise how would we even know about the test?

and the unconceived children in the formula "5000 people. * 7 hours = 35000 people * hours"... is that 5000/2*7*? or is it *plus* instead of the last one?

I'll go and guess the constellation...

Lyosha, this thread should be banned! ))))
Just kidding, of course...

Svinozavr:
Lyosha, this thread should be banned! ))))
Just kidding, of course...
The branch needs tasks :)))

Richie:
The branch needs challenges :)))

Anyway, it's been kind of quiet

Richie:
The branch needs challenges :)))
Yes?
So my (or rather, not my) problem still hasn't been solved.

Well here so - very much do not want to get hooked on your riddles. Immediately Venya Erofeev comes to mind - riddles of Sphinx in the train Moscow-Petushki...
Reason: