[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 378

Aknim:

What to do with "Sits" is not clear :-(

Hint: "rainbow".

Abzasc:

It's not a test, it's a mind-blowing test ))

If someone can explain to me why the answer to "Love, breath,... Miracle" is what it is, I'll risk giving it another shot without any hints...

Nah, I take it back, the logic was pretty damn obvious.

Mathemat:

I'm stuck on 'Sitting'.

What 'pvch' is, I understand, but I can't think of the right code.

I'm not a hacker.

The test is called to "lure", it looks more like a microWhatWhereWhen to me)))

Richie:

And what is striking is the number of participants in this divorce, over five thousand.

What's the divorce, exactly?

And the 5,000... well, it 's not a one-year project.

Abzasc: What's the divorce? And the 5 grand... well, it's not a one-year project.

The divorce is that commercial. For me, What Where When is a price chart. Its 'riddles' are enough for me. Now, let's do some math. 5000 people. * 7 hours = 35,000 people. And that, figuratively speaking, excuse me, is killing one 4-year-old child. The benefit is questionable, but the harm is obvious.

Richie:

The divorce is in the advertising. For me, What Where When is a price chart. Its 'riddles' are enough for me. Now, let's do some math. 5000 people. * 7 hours = 35,000 people. And that, figuratively speaking, excuse me, is killing one 4-year-old child. The benefits are dubious and the harm is obvious.

???

Richie:

The divorce is in the advertising. For me, What Where When is a price chart. Its 'riddles' are enough for me. Now, let's do some math. 5000 people. * 7 hours = 35,000 people. And that, figuratively speaking, excuse me, is killing one 4-year-old child. The benefits are dubious and the harm is obvious.

Ahem... Who were you talking to just now?

Richie:

The divorce is in the advertising. For me, What Where When is a price chart. Its 'riddles' are enough for me. Now, let's do some math. 5000 people. * 7 hours = 35,000 people. And that, figuratively speaking, excuse me, is killing one 4-year-old child. The benefits are questionable and the harm is obvious.

Iron logic is the key to success

I wonder about the age of the child you killed by spending time studying the price chart, please do the math

Well done Mischek.

Richie:

Well done Mischek.

?
Reason: