[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 271

Batteries have their own resistance and this must be taken into account.

Mathemat >>:

У батареек есть собственное сопротивление, его надо обязательно учитывать.

That's what I'm getting at.

but on the other hand maybe the problem comes down to two sources with different voltages

Besides Rvn. is not specified, so it doesn't count.

Rich always comes up with something himself and goes to sleep in the den...

BED! HUGE!!!

Mischek писал(а) >>

That's what I'm getting at.

But on the other hand maybe the problem comes down to two sources with different voltages

Besides Rvn. is not specified, so it doesn't count.

Rich always comes up with something himself and goes to sleep in the den...

BED! LIFT !!!

The internal resistances of all batteries are the same, the batteries are the same. The resistances of the wires don't count.

I'm asleep. Answer tomorrow.

If you don't think, and it's hard to think after an infusion... 9V )))

Richie >>:

Внутренние сопротивления всех батареек одинаковы, батарейки же одинаковы. Сопротивления проводов не учитывать.

Я сплю. Ответ завтра.

That it's the same is clear.

I'd rather sleep.)

The answer is zero exactly if the batteries are exactly the same.

The voltage can be calculated in two different ways:

- on the one hand, it is U = 2*1.5 - 2*R*Ikz,

- on the other hand, by the other circuit (in which the battery is directed differently and the current flows in the opposite direction relative to the terminals of the voltmeter), it is -(4*1.5 - 4*R*Icd) = -2*U.

So U = -2*U, i.e. U = 0.

P.S. It can be simpler: the current I in a complete circuit is 1.5/R, where R is the internal resistance of one battery. And the voltage, counting it across the top of the circuit between the terminals (of two batteries), is 2*1.5 - 2*R*I = 0. On the second circuit it does not need to be checked if it is zero.

Mischek >>:

и 6 ровно на техже основаниях )

6 - 3 = still 3.

Misha, I love you, but the truth comes first. Although... maybe not. Sometimes I doubt that very much. :)

--

Yeah... how little I still know about the market.... ;)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

The answer is zero even if the batteries are absolutely identical.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any absolutely identical batteries. I picked batteries with almost identical internal resistances and voltages. Voltages in all cases are 1,24 volt. Batteries of the same type, same date of manufacture.

See photo:

-

The instrument is set to 20 volts. The initial voltage it showed was 50 mV. Then, as the batteries discharge, it starts to increase:

-

-

That's life, a fact is a fact, you can't argue with that :) The correct answer is therefore Mathemat's answer.

Although I must admit, I didn't describe all conditions of the problem.

It is understandable that absolutely identical batteries do not exist (just as no two diodes are identical). Also, with such extreme switching, if there were any differences in resistance, they only seem to increase.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

It is understandable that absolutely identical batteries do not exist (just as no two diodes are identical). Also, with such extreme switching, if there were any differences in resistances, they only seem to increase.

Yes, also the batteries are Chinese. Spared the good ones. Short circuit, as it were :)

Reason: