[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 171

Yes, you can do it in ex4. As long as it's not like this one : https://forum.mql4.com/ru/29510 :)

Let's go ahead and talk about the movement of the chips by sector. I give up.

This isn't working :)

-

The answer to the question on page 168 is the magnetron, the most important part of any domestic microwave oven.

aka the vacuum diode.

Theanswer to the question on page 160: the password to the answer file: 31415926512 (no spaces).

TheXpert >>:

Вряд ли аналитическое существует. Геометрическое необязательно, там все легко, надо только доказательство.

Why, it's hardly difficult to put together an analytical one. There are a couple of hypotheses as to what's really there. Let's think about it.

2 Richie: Proof of impossibility already exists, I quote my post:

It is impossible to collect all tokens in one sector.

It could be simpler: mark the chips by sector numbers, from 1 to 6. On the first move (one clockwise, the second counter-clockwise) the tokens will change numbers, but their sum is invariant, i.e. always equals 21. So, if they all are in the same sector, then 21 is a multiple of 6. Contradiction.

If anything is unclear, ask.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

If you don't understand something, ask.

Yes, I too have come to the same conclusion, that it is impossible. But alsu seems to think otherwise, or am I wrong.

Mathemat >>:

Ну почему же, аналитическое составить вряд ли сложно. Есть пара гипотез, что там на самом деле. Будем думать.

About the answer - Mischek has already answered. What I mean is that a rigorous conclusion from zero is unlikely to work - too cumbersome an expression to find the optimum.

At first (when solving for the very first time) I didn't know the answer, so I had to prove it in two steps and it was hard.

Knowing the answer, obtaining analytical formulas is of course not difficult and easier to prove.

Yesterday, questions from the field of simple electronics were asked:

Question: what happens if this "design" is plugged into an outlet:

-

There are 13 grey, 15 brown and 17 crimson chameleons on Seroburomalin Island. If two chameleons of different colours meet, they change to a third colour at the same time. Can it happen that, after a while, all the chameleons will be the same colour?

Mathemat >>:

На острове Серобуромалин обитают 13 серых, 15 бурых и 17 малиновых хамелеонов. Если встречаются два хамелеона разного цвета, то они одновременно меняют свой цвет на третий. Может ли случиться так, что через некоторое время все хамелеоны будут одного цвета?

no, the sum of all chameleons is not an even number

My intuition tells me no. But, you have to think.

All the numbers are odd and different.

sanyooooook >>:

нет, сумма всех хамелеонов не четное число

Wrong task :) Let's say if there were 15 of them each it would be OK.

You have to prove that you can't get the same number of chameleons of two different colours.

Reason: