[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 146

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Do you still have a natural triangle construction in the problem - or don't you?

Is it time to get stoned?

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

then where did everything come from after the Big Bang?

Sanyok, you get the Grand Prix for the oldest and most interesting "brain training" problem.

And, in addition, a smaller prize for asking fundamental questions and for consistent reasoning in answering them:

sanyooooook wrote >>

where was the energy before the explosion?

so it came out of nowhere

but it turns out that there was no time either

There was no time, no energy; before the explosion there was no time, so there was no energy; then there was time and so energy came from nowhere.)

If the size of the Universe is taken as infinity then what is outside the Universe is infinitely larger than infinity, so we can assume that the Universe is still in a point state.

At the same time, you are fined a small fine for spreading myths about Einstein. You're welcome to pay it.

There's only one little thing I don't understand. If the Big Bang is an explosion of superdense primacy, then it turns out that before the Big Bang something must have happened. It is not clear how long this something (pramatter) was in such a state and why it suddenly exploded. And if indeed before the Big Bang there was nothing, it is not clear where and how the pramatter came from and why it exploded immediately.

Does anyone know ?

TheXpert >>:

Пора колоться?

I think it's time. Let MetaDriver deal with his bisectors sticking out in the corner on his own, they are different anyway.

Yurixx >>:

Санёк, вы получаете Гранпри за самую древнюю и самую интересную задачу "для тренировки мозгов".

И, кроме того, приз размером поменьше за постановку фундаментальных вопросов и последовательность в рассуждениях при ответе на них:

Одновременно, вам выписан небольшой штраф за распространение мифов об Эйнштейне. Извольте оплатить.

Осталась непонятной только одна мелочь. Если Большой Взрыв - это взрыв сверхплотной праматерии, то получается, что до него кое-что все-таки было. Непонятно как долго это кое-что (праматерия) пребывало в таком состоянии и с чего это вдруг она шарахнула. А если действительно до Большого Взрыва ничего не было, то непонятно откуда и как эта праматерия взялась и почему тут же взорвалась.

Может кто знает ?

What's the big deal, try solving the cube anthill problem

Yurixx >>:

Осталась непонятной только одна мелочь. Если Большой Взрыв - это взрыв сверхплотной праматерии, то получается, что до него кое-что все-таки было. Непонятно как долго это кое-что (праматерия) пребывало в таком состоянии и с чего это вдруг она шарахнула. А если действительно до Большого Взрыва ничего не было, то непонятно откуда и как эта праматерия взялась и почему тут же взорвалась.

Может кто знает ?

It is incorrect to say that it "abided", "long" and so on, as well as "before" and "where it abided". Because it is not described by the concepts of time and space. But that does not mean that "it" is not described by anything. There are simply no concepts/means to describe it in our reality, it emerged after and at the same time as the BP. It's a shame for a reasonable person, of course, but there's nothing we can do about it. It's like the inhabitants of a "point" would argue about the line on which the point is located.

vegetate >>:

Некорректно говорить, что она "пребывала", "долго" и прочее, как и "до этого" и "где пребывала". Поскольку это не описывается понятиями времени и пространства. Но это не значит, что "это" ничем не описывается. Просто понятий/средств для такого описания не существует в нашей реальности, она возникла после и одновременно с БП. Это конечно обидно для человека разумного, но ничего с этим не поделать. Это примерно как жители "точки" рассуждали-бы о прямой, на которой эта точка расположена.

In short, we all meditate intensely to break away from our reality and move into another to understand the structure of our reality %)

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

I'd love to, but it's biology, and I'm not good at it.

I'd love to, but that's biology, and I'm not good at it. So let's stick to philosophy, which I find more appealing.

Some great scientist said that the Big Bang made every sane person an idealist. But there are no such people here (I mean idealists), though one can't refuse them common sense. That's why it is even more interesting how reasonable materialists will solve the problem set by Big Bang. :-)

sanyooooook >>:

короче все начинаем усиленно медитировать, что б оторватся от нашей реальности и перейти в другую, дабы осознить структуру нашей реальности %)

I honestly don't know what I've written.

vegetate >>: Это примерно как жители "точки" рассуждали-бы о прямой, на которой эта точка расположена.

Somewhere in a mathematical humour I came across. A mathematics professor is asked:

- What is a point?

- It's a long straight line if you look at the end of it.

sanyooooook >>:
Муровейник имеет форму куба, по ребрам куба постоянно предвигаются боевые муровьи, так что число приходящих на ребро муровьев, равно числу уходящих, пронумеруйте ребра от 1 до 12, 2 разных ребра не должны иметь одинаковый номер.

here

Reason: