Multicurrency advisor based on cluster indicators - page 3

you idiots, your attempts to create a grail are pathetic! Gg

The little goat on the white nag, ride on...

yamik >>:
вы идиоты, ваши попытки создать грааль убоги! Гг

:)))

That's it, man, that's it. We have to close the subject.

Let's not get sidetracked.

A thought occurred to me and I'd like to share it with you. In principle it is possible to make this multi currency pusher into a simple one. I will just have to use other indicators, but the essence of the system will not change.

Semen Semenych had such indicators CFP - trend and ComplexPair - analog of Common Complex, only in form of one line and which can be used regardless of the instrument. There is a modification of ComplexPair that displays the fractals (points in the figure).

Fig.

So, the TS on these two indicators will be similar to the presented Expert Advisor above.

1. Based on the CFP indicator - determining the trend. Intersection of the zero line (balance line of the currency pair) shows an uptrend (green) or downtrend (orange).

2. If the trend is ascending (green), then by the lower indicator, only blue signal points - buy are fulfilled. If the trend is descending, then only red points are triggered - sell.

The basis can be taken from the developments presented here, but it is desirable that the CFP indicator can be set from the EA.

Files:

Interesting strategy

The most important is the trend filtration, because EUR/USD is descending very fast during last two days. So if we are going to build TS on small frames, I think we should have something similar in the form of trend filter.

I should now think how to translate the conditions in icustoms, it has always been a problem for me.

Thanks for the idea.

You should first make a profitable EA on at least one pair, and then make a multi-currency EA, the irony is that it will be invaluable already + on one pair :)

Hello everyone. Except for "the colobus on the horse" :(

I want to share my own experience with you.

The thing is that systems based on any indicators (and indicators have parameters of work, and the more they have, the worse

The more indicators there are, the worse) as you know, they are not stable on long term forward sections. Sometimes overoptimization is required. And so you can work on 1 - 3 pairs

separately... But I have a vague idea how to implement it in a multicurrency. Especially when a signal on one pair closes a position on another pair?

That's why I agree with Techno.

Setting parameters of the CFP indicator through the Expert Advisor allows you to use it not as a multicurrency indicator. It has the ability to disable currencies, i.e. we can leave those currencies on the chart of the pair in which we put it.

Vitya >>:

Интересная стратегия

И самое главное есть трендовая фильтрация сигналов, а то сейчас EUR/USD повалил шибко бысто вниз за последние пару дней. Так что если строить ТС на не больших фреймах, то думаю обязательно нужно иметь что то подобное в виде трендового фильтра.

Сейчас нужно думать как условия в icustoms закодить, всегда у меня с этим напряг был.

Спасибо за идею.

extern int MA_Method = 3;
extern int Price = 6;
extern int Fast = 2;
extern int Slow = 3;
extern bool USD = 1;
extern bool EUR = 1;
extern bool GBP = 1;
extern bool CHF = 1;
extern bool JPY = 1;
extern bool AUD = 1;
extern bool CAD = 1;
extern bool NZD = 1;
extern int Bars. Count = 0;
extern color CFP. OutLine. Color = Black;
extern int   CFP. OutLine. Width = 1;
extern color CFP. Up. Color      = Green;
extern int   CFP. Up. Width      = 2;
extern color CFP. Dn. Color      = Orange;
extern int   CFP. Dn. Width      = 2;

These are the CFP indicator parameters we need to put in the EA settings. Leaving only Eur and Usd, I think we will be able to run the Expert Advisor in tester.

CCSig indicator has all its settings built in, so I don't see the point in removing them.

To this TS we should add another point. Because the CFP indicator is displayed as a histogram, we can clearly see the divergence, which is a signal of a trend change or at least a correction. Divergences can also be seen on the ComplexPair indicator. There is its modification that displays divergences on the chart (see figure) - direct and reverse divergences and generates signals

I can't yet figure out how to use these indicators in combination.

Maybe according to the following scheme.

1. using CFP we define the trend. if the indicator readings are increasing - the trend is up; if they are decreasing - the trend is down.

2. CCSig indicator. If the trend is up, we buy when the blue dots appear below the zero line. If preceded by a divergence on the lower indicator, then it is perfect. If the trend is downwards, we also work out a sell signal when the red point is above zero.

I would like to draw your attention to the area highlighted by red lines. Here we have an interesting pattern. First of all, double divergence before the section of the lower indicator. Secondly, a CFP divergence. I would put on sale at any moment by the red dots above zero.

How to code it all in the Expert Advisor?

Files:
Reason: