[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 248

emotraid:

swear all you want, but don't forget to write about trading )))) I'm a dummy I'm a dummy many times I'm a dummy, what would I do without you? I'd sit with Elder and drink ))))))

Don't be so proud, Gina)))

MobileMan:
I'm on a bender right now. That's why I thought I'd stop by.)

Yeah yeah, I know, you're a friend and brother of the blue serpent, and I like sports and my beautiful liver)))

artikul:

Nate )))) Only the mashka is a very important element )))) Standard SMA13 for H1 according to opening prices )))) ))))). The levels drawn by the script are targets for the truck, which always lags behind the price. )))))
(Thank you very much, I respect them)))

strangerr:

Don't be proud, Gina)))

what if you all fight and break up, Matemat closes the branch and then what? sit on mt5? ))))

artikul:

Now it's a filter for a false-break when going down the trend ))))

I would have gone further with the imsi.

Sdimm:

I had to use imsi, it had less noise and more accurate signal, but only going long

The problem is that these signals have little effect while trending ))))) The problem is that these signals have little use in a trend))) When the signal goes flat, it works great. I have not mastered tick volumes yet)))

artikul:

Nate )))) Only the mashka is a very important element )))) Standard SMA13 for H1 according to opening prices )))) ))))). The levels drawn by the script are targets for the truck, which always lags behind the price. You practically have it figured out ))))
How to install it in your terminal...

strangerr:

Even the old Rekker got interested and said a word))))

Hi, at least tell me something))))

In my opinion, if you are not too bothered by 20pp slippage, you may buy.

But it's better to wait for the morning, Britishers.

So the pipsarians can start opening small longs...)))

shestakoff84:
Can you tell me how to install it in the terminal...

Expert Advisor to Expert Advisors, and an indicator to Indices )))) And you put it on a chart ))))
Reason: