Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 14

What's the problem? )))

LeoV:
What's the problem? )))

Lay off, old lady, I'm in mourning.

Trololo:

You don't say, Gulchatai.
Trololo:

Leave me alone, old lady, I'm in mourning.

Looks like it's starting to get to me. Although humor is the best weapon.

Vinin:

Looks like they're getting on my nerves. Although humor is the best weapon.

I don't know what you mean?

One is disrespectful to the person, and the other is just here to poke fun at them again, I am not interested in communicating with them, but I can't stop them from writing, and I can't rely on you, so I think my answers are logical.

Trololo:

i don't know what you mean ?

One is disrespectful to the person, and the other is purely to fuck with them again, communication with them is not interesting to me. but I can not forbid them to write, and you do not have to rely on, so I think my answers are logical.

They're perfectly logical.

Trololo:

Leave me alone, old lady, I'm sad.

Dear Trollolo!

I would be very happy to participate in solving your problems, if it is clear what these problems are, where they occur, under what conditions, and moreover, how these problems affect the operation of your TS in terms of increasing drawdown, increasing the number of losing trades or something else.....

Unfortunately it is not clear from your nice pictures, and I am not a psychic or a telepath. Maybe you should go to a telepathic club in this regard?

LeoV:

Dear Trollolo!

I would be glad to help you to solve your problems, if it is clear what these problems are, where they occur, under what conditions, and moreover, how these problems affect the operation of your TS in terms of increasing drawdown, increasing the number of losing trades or something else.....

Unfortunately it is not clear from your nice pictures, and I am not a psychic or a telepath. Maybe in this regard, you should apply to the telepathic club?

Dear Frau,

As for the drawdown, TS and loss-making trades, not a single word about it. Once again, I am not interested in your opinion, or criticism, or even help from you I do not need, you have already shown yourself, and in the change of "people" I do not believe . You have already decided that the topic is absolutely useless to you, so please take heed and do not bother, especially logical from what you expressed earlier, that in the end it will be either another banter from your side or stick in the wheels. and pay attention and engage in futile disputes with the likes of you not enough life.

Consider this a monologue on my part.

Mathemat:
All right, keep fiddling with your phases, hertzels and trend breaks. I won't understand it anyway, it's too complicated for me.
Well, that's a relief. I'm straining and straining, and I think I've seen the words before, but I can't understand anything. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

faa1947:
Well, that's a relief. I've been straining and straining, and I think I've seen the words before, but I can't understand anything. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I always thought you should be happy about other things, or at least that you understand. On the contrary, I am happy that I do not understand and that you are not alone in your misunderstanding))))
Reason: