[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 826

khorosh:
I think the TTF+RBCI is probably screwed on?

No, I think it's nothing, I tried a similar option, like a dynamic system, but it did not work for 10 days)

You should fix the scale of the indicators, the signals will be wrong... If you use them dynamically, they won't work at all, signals-price will bounce and you should reopen frequently and catch loses

that's it)

you will have to reopen frequently and catch losses - so it's like that.

i don't think so - it's a bad entry point...

If I try to use slippery slippery indicators, I'll try to avoid them.

in one... place...

when trading opened some currencies opened with a 100 point gap

and some were spiking there, it was nowhere near that at other places

it turns out that the place has been scamming people, although it is very well known and i think every farmer has done something there)

I do not know if it is USDCAD or not.

M1 demo, the system testing is not realistic, and I think the real trading system can do the same thing) it's quite possible that the real one is traded the same way, I didn't look at it ...

when you see a rip-off with 50-100 pips, look at the price change in a normal place and enter with a mega lot) given the leverage of 1:1000 it'll be a lot)

as they say, it's not the market price and they may cancel orders) and if you catch Kolya, it's OK.)

As for the brokers, they don't even compare and don't suspect that it's not their fault that they lose losses.)

As for the brokers, they are not ashamed of themselves and do not care about them.)

as i have a system, they would help you lose them all :D

you get a kickback and you get drained yourself :D) just like 1-2 months down the drain) it's just an example, there are a lot of situations with such abuses, in all places

The graph from the reala))

nikat97:

Chart from the real)))

Terrible) I looked at the demo one was not like that and also looked at one site, also all right

But here...)

I have no idea who has the truth and who has a hoax :D

they even fired higher, everyone has the nerve to cheat them all!

In our country, everyone is cheeky!

Imho...

nikat97:

The graph from the reala))

nikat97:

That didn't happen) that's super cheeky, now Misha will sort it out :D

nikat97:
The chart from the real))

And stops are knocked down, but profits are not.) Although, the profits will not be large... But the stops--- .

What brokerage house shoots like this?

there i looked at the clock chart and the day is friday 9 and monday 12 a common occurrence of a sharp drop a minute would have shown it would have explained a lot nikat9

ruslanchik:
there I looked at the clock chart and the day is Friday 9 and Monday 12 a common phenomenon of a sharp drop in the minute would have shown a lot of explanations nikat9
There's no arrow on the minutes.
Reason: