how much metaquotes makes a year with spreads?

they make millions or billions a year?

tele2112:
makes nothing because metaquotes is not a broker.

tele2112:

0, zero, nothing...

Only Brokers earn money with spreads.

yes but they take a comission in spreads, paid by the brokers,  i've been told, thats the way they make a profit

tele2112:
yes but they take a comission in spreads, paid by the brokers,  i've been told, thats the way they make a profit

I do not think so ... they are not connected with the brokers in this way.

tele2112:
No.

tele2112:

why do you care?

Daniel Stein:

0, zero, nothing...

Only Brokers earn money with spreads.

Really???

Maybe from comission? 

Vasyl Nosal:

Really???

Maybe from comission? 

No.

Daniel Stein:
No.

:))))))))):))))))))):))))))))))))):)))))))))))

The work is much harder and a lot more complicated for ECN/STP brokers, because they don’t make any money through the traders losses, which is a great source of income for the broker. They route the traders orders to the banks, also known as liquidity providers, and charge a small fee which is called commission. Commission is the only legal and legitimate source of income for an ECN/STP broker, which is around $10-20 for each standard lot.

The Difference of True and False ECN/STP Brokers
The Difference of True and False ECN/STP Brokers
  • Chris Pottorff
  • www.luckscout.com
Since forex is introduced to the public, traders learn more and more every day. Few years ago, most traders would have no answer if you asked what ECN/STP was. Thanks to the Internet and the free information accessible to public through it, now most traders know how to choose a good broker and what a market maker and ECN/STP brokerage system...

Vasyl Nosal:

:))))))))):))))))))):))))))))))))):)))))))))))

The work is much harder and a lot more complicated for ECN/STP brokers, because they don’t make any money through the traders losses, which is a great source of income for the broker. They route the traders orders to the banks, also known as liquidity providers, and charge a small fee which is called commission. Commission is the only legal and legitimate source of income for an ECN/STP broker, which is around $10-20 for each standard lot.

You didn't get the point of the threads main question.

Metaquotes IS NOT A BROKER

Metaquotes is an IT company and service provider for brokerage companies.

Brokers earn money with commission, spreads and the traders losses (if they are a market maker).

And yes all these brokers that offer MT4/MT5 as trading platform have to pay Metaquotes out of their earnings.

Metaquotes itself will never get paid or participate directly from spreads, commissions or any other broker fee.

Hope this is clear enough. 

Reason: