Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - a reality? - page 9

roman.geiler >> :

I suggest that the author of the topic consider a period of one month. In a month, double it. I estimate that this is realistic, and the period is not too long. And martingale may help.

Yuri, what do you say? Let's reschedule for a month, shall we? You've created a great website. We have to use it. Unrealistic in three days, the commission's in the way ....

I am not going to say anything, because I am testing my TS and it obviously was not a good day for it today. But then, as they say, hard in learning is easy in battle.

But I won't say anything, because the last and decisive word always belongs to the market, not to the trader. Words will not help.

Reshetov >> :

I will not say anything, because ...

I suggest the author of the thread not to make people laugh. What is the point of this thread? What is there to discuss if the author is not going to say anything? Why do we need a site for martin, of which there are probably hundreds of EAs on the Internet?

I join in with neutron's opinion.

Does it look like a martingale or not?

gip >> :

I suggest the author of the thread not to make people laugh. What is the point of this thread? What is there to discuss if the author is not going to say anything? Why a site for martin, of which there are probably hundreds of EAs on the Internet?

I join in the opinion of neutron.

I asked about this back on page 1 of the sub. The reaction was strange...

Here's a $1500 martin increased depo in half a month (works with $1000 as well) with the same parameters as now:

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 5 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 1,522.29 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 6 522.29 Equity: 6 522.29 Free Margin: 6 522.29
Gross Profit: 2 056.16 Gross Loss: 533.87 Total Net Profit: 1 522.29
Profit Factor: 3.85 Expected Payoff: 6.34
Absolute Drawdown: 11.87 Maximal Drawdown: 68.07 (1.26%) Relative Drawdown: 1.26% (68.07)

Total Trades: 240 Short Positions (won %): 102 (73.53%) Long Positions (won %): 138 (71.01%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 173 (72.08%) Loss trades (% of total): 67 (27.92%)
Largest profit trade: 193.30 loss trade: -45.19
Average profit trade: 11.89 loss trade: -7.97
Maximum consecutive wins ($): 13 (341.32) consecutive losses ($): 3 (-68.07)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 341.32 (13) consecutive loss (count): -68.07 (3)
Average consecutive wins: 3 consecutive losses: 1

Slightly different parameters and made 100% of the depo in 4 days... how do you do it can also drain...

So I join the question what is the purpose of this thread in general?

Reshetov >> :

I'm not going to say anything as I'm testing the TC and it's clearly not a good day for it. But as they say, hard in the training is easy in the fight.

I am not going to say anything, because the final and decisive word always belongs to the market, not to the trader. Words cannot help.

By the way, what is the initial deposit? What is the current deposit? You do not see it on your web site, even though we are fighting for it.

Also do not see that martingale is used. Profits and losses in pips are the same everywhere. And if we assume that the martingale is shown on the dollar yield, it would be nice to see it but not in points.

We cannot be sure of the correctness of this error, we cannot be sure of the correctness of the algorithm. We see only sluggish losing sequence of deals without understanding what is behind these points, what is the deposit, how many contracts, etc.

The market certainly decides but not everything. There are some statistical things. For example really you have managed to double your account for three days taking into account the real commission? Can you find out the average profit, the average loss and the percentage of profits, that have been on the history? (It's not a trade secret).

After all, the purpose of this thread is not to advise you, but to fuel interest in the industry in general and some salvage techniques in particular, am I guessing ? Well, to fuel interest, you need to throw in some more meat and butter :) Otherwise a platform for even pseudo-intellectual reflection is not formed :)

He wants to create a 'St Martin's' sect and proclaim himself as his mission. :)

Reshetov писал(а) >>

There's a forum on this site. Forum rules expressly forbid to say anything against martingale.

So nothing will be given or commented on, one can only believe in Martin. But first of all we have to show the sufferers a "miracle" in the form of doubling the deposit. :)

Who hasn't kicked Reshetov yet?

It's an ogre's feast.

Regardless of how you feel about Martin, you can be more respectful of Reshetov.

Mischek >> :

It's like an ogre's feast.

Whatever you think of Martin, you can be a little more respectful of Reshetov.

Oh, come on! Is this the first time?

Here's if three days pass and the depot is not doubled in time, then the celebration really begins.

Mischek >> :

It's an ogre's feast.

>> whatever you think of Martin, you can be a little more respectful of Reshetov.

I didn't kick it. And I won't. It's just interesting to read his musings, and I wonder how the test will end. That doesn't mean I always agree with him.

Reason: