Please lend me a working profitable Expert Advisor, I'll share $$$ - page 6

Well, if you need it, I'll take the protection off too. I won't even ask for money. )) As it happens, this is the last EA developed for MT4. Quite serious, v.3.3 means that this version has been thought over 33 times. Everything presented in it is the result of several years of deep work.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on

xrust >> :

By the way, there are only 100 lines of code in the Expert Advisor ;)

You don't need more than that, the Expert Advisor only needs an idea,

1. Which accounts for 80% of its success

2. then comes the additional 15% of its implementation

3. and 5% of its adjustment.

If you don't have a system for point 1 and 2, then point 3 will not help you ...

In short, the main thing in the system is the idea itself, and its implementation and fitting has a secondary character, again, there are a lot of BUT....

DDFedor писал(а) >>

it's kind of boring... not even a picture...

Here's a picture for you.

Helex >> :

Please, here's a picture for you.

Offtopic!!!

This is for the "Who struggles with gaps how" thread.

Balance over the Equity Gap.... :))

xrust >> :
Oh, I think it's going to be another flood thread....

And it turned out to be a pretty good topic, two experts have only given it a go so far!!! sampling is in full swing!

pronych >> :

Well, if you need it, I'll take the protection off too. I won't even ask for money. )) As it happens, this is the last EA developed for MT4. Quite serious, v.3.3 means that this version has been thought over 33 times. Everything presented in it is the result of several years of deep work.

any questions please contact in a shell

I started to test in the tester, put the visualization, and there on the chart says "bars not enough, only 0, need 100" why so?

forexfor >> :

I started to test in the tester, put the visualisation on, and the chart says "not enough bars. only 0, need 100" why 0?

it's an Advance on the EA . 0 means no avns and you need 100

forexfor
wrote >>

This turned out to be a good topic, two experts have only given it a go so far!!! The auditions are in full swing!

I might throw something else in later!

The EA is professional(!), i remind you. by default it works in m15. If you are interested, please contact me on my ICQ 499432303
Reason: