An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 24

How about taking a working channel breakout system and trying to play it on the rebound in case of drawdowns (failures) of the breakout (basic) algorithm? According to the book it should work, but I don't know how it works in reality.

sanctus >> :

And even better would be if you take 10-15-20 non-correlated systems, ideally even more. The only question is the price of hardware, which this would require.

an acquaintance of mine trades scalpers in more than 10 accounts

each account with a different scalper

Scalpers are optimised - removed - new ones added, etc.

--

all in profit!

--

I've had 1 scalper in 1 account so far and I'm in profit. But I'm tired of this kind of trading, for many reasons.

sanctus писал(а) >>
I have 1 scalper in 1 account so far as well and I'm on the plus side.

Rarely beautiful so far.

sanctus wrote >>
Just got sick of this kind of trading, for many reasons.

What are the reasons, if it's not a secret? The main ones, at least.

goldtrader >> :

Rarely beautiful so far.

What are the reasons, if it's not a secret? At least the main ones.

In my previous post I was referring to the real in another brokerage house, where I do trivial overnight scalping.My trading robot is a professional. It has nothing to do with the system of this thread.

Tired - due to occasional liquidity problems and the need to sit at the monitor while trading. i.e. not sleeping at night.

sanctus писал(а) >>

Tired - due to intermittent liquidity problems

By liquidity problems do you mean widening of spreads on illiquid pairs in periods of low activity of participants or inability of a dealer to open a position with the required volume, or both?

sanctus wrote >>

... and the need to sit at the monitor while trading. That is, staying awake at night.

So atomisation does not always work or it is hindered?

By liquidity problems I mean the second.

The automation works fine, the EA sends requests until the end in case of execution problems. There are just moments when it is better to close with hands (sometimes even to open), intuition has not been able to lock yet)

+2

Files:

2 sanctus.

Isn't it "according to Safonov" that negative deals are an unavoidable reality? Or is there something else involved?

vegetate >> :

...Isn't "Safonov's way" of saying that negative deals are an unavoidable reality? Or is there something else?

I was interested in this question as well.

Reason: