''Close Position'' failed several times

Hello everyone, 

I'm new to MT so I hope that I'm posting this right.

Currently I'm using MetaTrader Version: 5.00 Build 2085, 13 Jun 2019. 

To the situation. I was trading from a demo account, I was trading GPBUSD and I had Profit about 500. I thought it was a good profit so I wanted to close the position. When I tried, it just said ''Please wait... Order has been placed in queue''. It was like that about 30-45 seconds, then it just said price has changed. In total I tried to close the position 5 times, and restarted MT5  3 times. When I later opened up MT5 the position was closed for profit 339. It is not real money so it's all cool, but why does it happen and does it happen often?  Seems like a serious problem if this happened to someone with real money. 

I hope I explained it well. Thank you!

d29:

Hello everyone, 

I'm new to MT so I hope that I'm posting this right.

Currently I'm using MetaTrader Version: 5.00 Build 2085, 13 Jun 2019. 

To the situation. I was trading from a demo account, I was trading GPBUSD and I had Profit about 500. I thought it was a good profit so I wanted to close the position. When I tried, it just said ''Please wait... Order has been placed in queue''. It was like that about 30-45 seconds, then it just said price has changed. In total I tried to close the position 5 times, and restarted MT5  3 times. When I later opened up MT5 the position was closed for profit 339. It is not real money so it's all cool, but why does it happen and does it happen often?  Seems like a serious problem if this happened to someone with real money. 

I hope I explained it well. Thank you!

This has to do with the lack of liquidity in the market, but while you are referring to a demo account it must only be a technical problem with the server or the terminal.

Reason: