An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works

Just wondering what the versions will be)) To avoid flooding (although then it's better not to write anything at all), I want to warn you right away - I'm not selling or buying anything here, no market in my post.

State:

Updated the state, +1 profitable deal.

Files:

sanctus писал(а) >>

Just wondering what versions there will be)). To avoid flooding (although then it's best not to write anything at all), I want to warn you straight away - I'm not selling or buying anything here, there's no market in my post.

State:

On eight trades?! :)

There are actually 20 of them.

sanctus писал(а) >>
Actually there are 20 of them out there.

The answer is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total Trades: 8

sanctus >> :
There are actually 20 of them out there.

Sorry, first time I uploaded the wrong state.)

sanctus писал(а) >>
Actually there are 20 of them.

There are 8 of them.

Total Trades: 8 Short Positions (won %): 6 (83.33%) Long Positions (won %): 2 (100.00%)

There is not enough information for the search of the working principle. It is desirable for one instrument and at least 30 trades. But the better is investment password, account and server. Then it is quite possible.

sanctus писал(а) >>
Actually, there's 20.

Now, yes. In the initial version it was 8. But even 20 is not enough if you don't guess by coffee grounds.

Avals >> :

Now, yes. The original version had eight. But 20 isn't enough if you don't guess by coffee grounds.

The assumption was that 20 would be enough for someone. Oh, by the way, here's the investment password:

Login : 915292

Investor : m6tugoj

Terminal from FxPro.com, demo server. I don't know the ip, I tell you right away.

sanctus писал(а) >>

The expectation was that 20 would be enough for someone. Oh, by the way, here's the investment password:

Login : 915292

Investor : m6tugoj

Terminal from FxPro.com, demo server. I don't know ip right away.

Why? I think this kind of puzzles takes time and time again. Is it worth doing it for the sake of a riddle.

Vinin >> :

Why? Such riddles take time and time again. Is it worth it for the sake of a riddle.

To find out if my TS is unique. Didn't seem to find it on the net, so I wonder if anyone else has a clue about it.

sanctus писал(а) >>

To find out if my TC is unique. Didn't seem to find it on the net, so I wonder if anyone else has a clue about it.

That's no reason to waste a lot of other people's time.

Reason: