An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 22

sanctus >> :

First of all, we need a straight, but the picture shows that firstly:

1) Quality of modelling is very low, 31.42%. You have daily data, so with such a quality the tester may draw any miracles.

2) Pips, most likely overnight, on the euro pound. Trivial.

3) If it is pipsing, then rebound from the channel borders.

1) Well the quality as not tried to raise only 31% so far, no one knows where to find a good story?

2) I do not know if scalping is not scalping; everyone has his own understanding of the word scalping; imho 100pp is not scalping.

"on the euro pound. It's trivial. " It also shows good results on USDJPY EURUSD and others I have not reviewed yet.

3) Even if it is a pip, it has nothing to do with trading on the channel.

But there's a problem with the state, MT4 doesn't want to save it... I'll try again...

It's that simple - hang it on the demo, the results won't be long in coming.

All found the problem with the reports, or rather the good people told me to wait for the reports =)

And from Monday I'm hanging on the demo...

Here is the report for EURGBP

Files:
eurgbp.rar  75 kb

and USDJPY
Files:
usdjpy.rar  133 kb

I think it works like this: we open against the trend on a 15 pt correction, with a fixed take of 100 and a loss of 10. If the trend continues and a moose is triggered, the Expert Advisor does not get discouraged and opens again at the next correction, until a winning reversal. At least without martin)

But there is at least one nuance, not even related to the system itself: it is the execution on the real in the shitty brokerage house from which the stack was obtained. Somewhere between 5 and 20 requotes on opening and closing. And only when the trade is in deficit. When it's in the plus, 99% of the time they won't let you close at all.

No, not again =) Any other options?

I want to note the trade at a certain point, and not just "stupid" open anywhere ;)

I like this MTS very much, I'm going to use it for real =) I'll just sell 2 or 3 copies of it for the initial deposit and go ahead =)

Mobile писал(а) >>

I'll just sell 2-3 copies for the start-up depot and go =)

It's about to start...

Nah... You're welcome... It's only for friends and acquaintances... You've got some more options :) or can't you guess at all?

Reason: