An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 8

sanctus писал(а) >>
No other options?

I get the feeling that you really want to reveal a secret :)

I haven't looked at how the trades from your statement are placed on the charts (I'm struggling with my ideas :) ), but the lack of trades on EURJPY suggests that it is used as the main indicator.

--

>> Good luck.

No, it has nothing to do with it. Only the pair on which a trade will be made is used for analysis. Ultimately, the system will work on 10-15 pairs.

sanctus >> :

Just wondering what versions there will be)). To avoid flooding (although then it's better not to write anything at all), I want to warn you right away - I'm not selling or buying anything here, no market in my post.

>> Have you decided to check Niroba's thesis that you can tell a strategy by its stats? all this is nonsense,

Theoretically, with enough history you can (I consider as enough history where there is full set of exclusionary conditions which help to sift out false variants), but the time spent will be comparable to development of one's own strategy.

By the way the state is a bit out of date maybe an update?

rid >> :

Hi all! I saw the thread and remembered this.

At one of the demo contests (a year and a half ago) participant (a girl ...) raised her deposit from 50000 to 50000 (up to fifty thousand) quid per day .

No kidding. Deals with it was not hundreds of days. Deals by DAXU

If the author of this thread and other attendees don't mind, I will find the statement of this rally with all deals and post it here, for further evaluation and "synthesis" of trading strategy.

The more frequent the transaction, the more difficult to analyze, if the transaction is once a week it is much easier to analyze than five hundred a day

IMHO

RomanS писал(а) >>

The more frequent the trades, the more difficult they are to analyse, if a trade is made once a week it is much easier to analyse than five hundred a day

IMHO

I correct slightly: the more complex the TS is, the more problematic it is to solve the reverse task of its recovery.

But is there a point in this case? The state in the attachment.

Files:
gisjs.rar  9 kb

goldtrader >> :

State in the attachment.

God forbid with lots like this the lights go out for an hour before the news )))

StSpirit >> :

God forbid, with lots like that the lights go off for an hour before the news )))).

Ten minutes is enough for a heart attack (before the news). Two minutes before the news, the lights come on, but no one needs them anymore,

monitor's smashed to pieces, computer's all over the floor...

If the market can still be predicted then no one knows when the light will be on.

Urain писал(а) >>

If the market can still be predicted, no one knows when the light will come on.

The laptop is still around.

sanctus >> :

Still no one cancelled the notebook.

But you need stops anyway, no matter what you're working on... Sooner or later the market will dump a tidy sum, if you work without stops - it's been proved more than once ))

When I worked without stops, I closed on time and entered the market nicely, the market turned out well, no news, no attacks, but the currency suddenly went in the direction different from the open order (about 1.5 or 2 years ago for EURUSD), during the first minute I reached 45 points and then I gave my order to broker to close the order, but he suggested to close 20 points lower. When I tried to close again, the reply was another 15 pips lower, I declined, but then I got another requote and the fun was indescribable, I closed at -103 pips and with a pinch, although the system planned a 20 pips stop )) Depo was pretty shaken then, although the loss was small, and like the light and the connection was not lost))

As it turned out later, one of the European banks was conducting at the time some deal worth a couple of tens of billions ))

Reason: