"The 'perfect' trading system - page 88

VictorArt писал(а) >> Some make money on commissions from trades - they need VERY many trades.

Yes, but this does not apply to trading. It refers to intermediaries who provide services, i.e., DCs. And brokerage companies do not need advisors. Do you work for a brokerage company? Do you help them to earn?....))))

VictorArt >> :

In my circle, I'm used to taking people at their word.

If you don't take my word, that's your problem, not mine.

Anecdote:

Our man went to England, came back - he had suitcases full of money. They ask him where did he get it from? He answers: "I rented a dinner jacket for the last pound and went to a gentlemen's club. I see they're playing in the glasses, but it's weird. One of them says: "I got 13," the other says, "I got 14." They don't look at the cards, they pay up. I ask them why they don't check their cards. They take offence: "We're gentlemen, we don't cheat!" I decided to sit down to play with them. And that's when it hit me!!!

Victor, how about a game of cards? :-)

LeoV >> :

As long as it is unprofitable....

Where? :)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

>> where? :)

>> Rhetorical question...))

VictorArt >> :

And who are you? Emperor of All Russia? :)

This is a forum - people communicate on it, not for the sake of someone.

You do not want to communicate with me - there is nothing easier - to be silent enough.

This is child's play!

What makes you think that complete strangers will take your word for it????

All your communication on the forum is unsubstantiated advertising of yourself and your adviser.

And for future reference, don't give me advice on what to do. Do we have a deal?

VictorArt писал(а) >>

In my circle, I'm used to taking people's word for it.

How is it? >> how's it going?

LeoV >> :

Yes, but this does not apply to trading. It refers to intermediaries who provide services, i.e., DCs. And brokerage companies do not need advisors. Do you work for a brokerage company? Do you help them make money? ....))))

DCs share the commission on affiliate programmes - there are people who make money on this.

We have nothing to do with the DCs.

I tried to join some affiliate programs, but the income was exactly 0. I.e., apparently, it should be very closely involved - it does not work by itself.

Therefore I found this direction unpromising.

However, there are people who are engaged in this direction professionally. They are potential clients.

LeoV >> :

Rhetorical question...))

Not rhetorical, because there are options.

For example, that you have put the Expert Advisor on your demo account without saving-restoring state.

It says: "This EA should be used as an example, but not for real trading".

I.e. this example works only in tester.

Pegasmaster >> :

What makes you think that complete strangers will take your word for it????

No faith, no communication.

As you understand, I do not care whether you believe me or not, because I do not force anyone to communicate with me.

And I am not God in order to prove my power to you by various miracles.

You have the source code of an adaptive EA - let's discuss it. This is a substantive discussion, because everyone can run it in his or her tester and discuss the experimental results.

Everything else is irrelevant.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

DCs share commission on affiliate programmes - there are people who make money from this.

We have nothing to do with DCs.

I once tried to connect to a couple of affiliate programmes, but the income was exactly 0. That is, apparently, it needs to be very closely involved - by itself, it does not work.

Therefore, I found this direction unpromising.

However, there are people who are engaged in this direction professionally. They are potential clients.

Well you see the thing is, your assertion that "the more trades - the more potential profit" and

VictorArt wrote(a) >> Some people make money on commissions from trades - they need VERY many trades.

>> refers specifically to DCs. So your Expert Advisors that have maximal amount of deals, may be they are working for and with DC? )))

Reason: