Buy + Sell trading system - page 6

vasabu2012:

Where can I find the account monitoring?
If there is no monitoring, then the topic is empty.

Investment password v3gtitc
Account 66119706
Server InstaForex-Contest.com

C.C. InstaForex

Here is a working model of buy+sell trading system

fozi:
On what instrument would you recommend to use your strategy?

On pound yen 37 pips grid spacing, on gold 350 pips grid spacing.....30 plus spread.

fozi:
And as if to test :)

Open a demo account, and preferably once a few demo accounts.Parameters of the grid are given.The principle of work, too, painted by the rules.And work.In 2...4 months will be visible result.

Personal tutoring via Skype.

ROYS:

Investment password v3gtitc
Account 66119706
Server InstaForex-Contest.com

C.C. InstaForex

Here is a working model of the trading system "buy + sell" or "I ate a baize and did not choke on it!
That's where the dog is buried! Your Insta pays you more per invitee than you can "earn"! So it's a plus for you, too! That's bullshit! So you're here for the cannon fodder! That's the end of the strategy! Good for you if you didn't see it. That's a hell of a commercial! C_rateg!

ROYS:

Hi all!

I present to you the trading system "buy + sal".

Trading system is made by me personally. It is a locking grid of buy, sal, buy, sal orders.... a width of 400 ....2000 points. The step between the buy and sal orders = 30 points. It is necessary to close a pair of buy and sell orders, in which a profit is formed when the chart is passed through all pending orders set.

The estimated profit of such trading system is 20% ... 50% a month of the deposit amount.

If you are self-training, you should start work on a demo deposit only, testing it for at least 3 months.

Individual training on Skype ROYS1000000dollar

On trading system "buy + sal", you can work in this style:

1 way - To establish a grid of orders in width of 400 ... 2000 points and quietly to do the business. result of work it is possible to look through once per day, once a week, once a month.

2 - Set a grid of orders and be at the monitor as much as you want. During the day, you can fix profit from short-term profitable deals from broken orders and from single orders.

The order grid will work round the clock and will fix all chart movements by pending orders.

Trader can fix profit and set new pending orders at any time convenient for him.

This is an opportunity to be free traders gives a trading system "Buy + Sell".

The parameters of the grid are given. The principle of work is also painted by the rules. And work. For 2 ... 4 months the result will be visible.

Personal lessons on Skype.

ROYS, cut the crap - you're on a forum where only beginners unfamiliar with basic algebra can be fooled by your... how shall I put it, "system". For most who know how to program and are familiar with algebra within the school course, this stage was passed more than one year ago. What you've just discovered for yourself, many have already thrown out several years ago, although some are still working on it ;) - There are some threads on this forum. Brainwash your underinvestors. As for the brokers, they do not have an influence on the market, they do not have an influence on prices. Judging by your comments it is clear that you're either a demo trader or have never withdrawn money from the account )))))))))))))))).

If you want constructiveness - use the forum search engine. In my opinion, it is not interesting to bother bothering with it for the hundredth time.

ROYS:

At the pound, the grid spacing is 37 pips
yeah.... and you're out ahead of your own squealing...

borilunad:
That's where the dog is buried! Your Insta pays you more per invitee than you can "earn"! So it's a win-win for you, too! That's bullshit! So you're here for the cannon fodder! That's the end of the strategy! Good for you if you didn't see it. That's a hell of a commercial! C_rateg!

The affiliate program has nothing to do with my trading system.On the forum this trading system is freely available.There are a few more of my similar trading systems.I work not for d.c.,and for myself,by the rules of d.c.I have clients with whom we make money together in forex.

ROYS:

The affiliate program has nothing to do with my trading system.On the forum this trading system is freely available.There are several more of my similar trading systems.I do not work for the D.C.,but for myself,according to the rules of the D.C.I have clients with whom we make money together in forex.

and I have a shitload of friends that we drink the money with... nothing personal... just not serious...

VladislavVG:

ROYS, cut the crap - you're on a forum where only beginners unfamiliar with the basics of algebra may fall for your ... how can I put it more accurately? For most who know how to program and are familiar with algebra within the school course, this stage was passed more than one year ago. What you've just discovered for yourself, many have already thrown out several years ago, although some are still working on it ;) - There are some threads on this forum. Brainwash your underinvestors. As for the brokers, they do not have an influence on the market, they do not have an influence on prices. Judging by your comments it is clear that you're either a demo trader or have never withdrawn money from the account )))))))))))))))).

And if you want to be constructive, use the forum search facility. I am not interested in this for the hundredth time.

I know for sure that most people have not found a trading method and some have been looking for it for 5 ....10 years and never found it).

I am not interested in investors, I am not looking for them. I am interested in traders, with whom I will build long-term partnerships. My advice on the trading system, will be in demand by those who start working with this system. It frees the trader from the monitor. With this system, the trader starts to earn money in forex and becomes a free man, and the whole day is not tied to the monitor.) Again, this is a very easy to understand and very difficult to manage trading system.

To repeat, this is a very difficult system to understand and manage. Who wanted to, he understood me.

zoritch:
yep.... and you're out ahead of your own squealing...

If you have a differently directed order, you don't lose anything and they hold either profit or loss equally reliably, but everyone knows what to do with profit and only a few know what to do with losing orders.
Reason: