Need someone to program it

Hi there,

I need some programmer to code the following idea I have. This strategy is based on 2 moving averages and Volume trading, but manually is difficult to trade since there are several aspects that influence manual trading (emotion, time to trade, etc.). I do not believe to be very dificult to program it (for you experts) since does not use many indicators.

INDICATORS

1 - SMA with a 5 value. Applied to HIGH

1 - SMA with a 5 value. Applied to LOW

- 30MIN candlestick chart

BUY CONDITION

When the CLOSE price of actual bar crosses the HIGH SMA and the volume is higher than 600

SELL CONDITION

When the CLOSE price of actual bar crosses the LOW SMA and the volume is higher than 600

PS: The volume value should be variable in order to test different values for this setting

Money management:

- No take profit

- Stop loss about 30/40 (external variables in order to test different values will be good)

- When profit above 10, move break even to +1 or +2 pips. When on 20pips profit, move it to +10pips. (in order to guarantee the profit on the trade and have a coffee break...)

- Variable trailing stop starting from 30. External variable will be also good.

Very important: ONE TRADE AT A TIME

Initially I have think on waiting for the bar to close on buy/sell contitions, but for wat I have seen, sometimes it's too late.

Additional ideas will be good.

Anyone interested email me batalhadematos at gmail dot com

Regards

Hi OILFXPRO,

Do you know Pallada trading system?

If you apply on it the moving averages I am talking about, you will notice that almost successfully trades of it meets this conditions. Also those one where pallda stays out goes through this situation.

You are right, the volume is dependable on the trading session, but the idea of an expert advisor is to be always on...

Just need anyone that can program it for me with some external variables which I can change and see the results.

Regards

Paulo

oilfxpro:
Hi ... Volume figures are not unavailable in forex. OILFXPRO

Sorry, my English is very poor. I am Angolan citizen and our main language is Portuguese. Can you please be more specific?

Regards

oilfxpro is right. Trade volume in forex is not available in real-time, because forex is a over the counter exchange. Some brokers substitute it with the number of ticks updated during a period. Since the volume is not available, some indicators such as Accumulation and Force Index which depend on it are useless.

In stock, the stock exchange provides the volume data accurately. It actually shows the amount of dollars traded in a given period.

Hi Oilfxpro,

Many thanks for the information. This is really helpful for me.

Reason: