"The 'perfect' trading system - page 76

"Он принадлежит к той замечательной разновидности пропагандистов, для которых вопросы совести и истины не существуют в принципе. А существует лишь вопрос доказывания своей точки зрения."

Weller wrote well - it's right up our alley.

===

Pardon - or rather what it has become.

Svinozavr >> :

Weller wrote well - it's right up our alley.

===

Pardon - or rather what it has become.

Not without your "stubborn" efforts.

If you can't communicate culturally, that's no problem - I can speak your "stoob jargon" very well too :)

Do your little gesheft - it's someone else's branch, off-topic, but what do you care? Everyone has their own business and their own idea of how it should smell. The forum will take it all.

VictorArt >> :

Not without your "stooge" efforts.

If you can't communicate culturally, that's no problem - I'm also good at speaking your "stubby lingo" :)

Communicate? I, you know, don't communicate with crazy people and businessmen who use you. And I am writing, remembering you, solely in order to return the thread lost its meaning since page 2.

Certainly not from a desire to communicate with you. You're a megalomaniac too. For the bouquet.

Piss off.

Avals >> :

on which exchange is the price of the last transaction not available? I haven't seen stock exchange data streamed by Bid or Ask or a combination of the two. Usually any stream is by the trades made. Of course, from any exchange you can get current Bids and Asks, and even a glass on a particular club, but the history is usually not. The history is by deals and volums itself.

Please be careful. Applications! not completed transactions.

Svinozavr >> :

{...} a stranger's branch {...}

Yeah... Angela can't go on the forum now :-(.

Unless it's called something... "Designing a drainage system"-

to make the name defeat the purpose of the advertisement.

P.S.: And VictorArt would hardly be in a dialogue with himself.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

Please be careful. Bids!

what are bids?

The price flow in the exchange is the actual trades executed. If we are talking about HLOCV, provided by brokers in real time, then also for completed deals and the volume is respectively the volume of performed deals. VictorArt seems to talk about it. The current (limit) orders are available through the market place. That's why I do not understand why you say that concluded deals can not be viewed at all exchanges, as it is the main stream broadcast.

We are talking about quotiroovki, which is supply and demand. At least look here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASDAQ . It says "Level 1 shows the highest bid and lowest offer - the inside quote. HLOC also exists, but it's about quotes, not bid/ask.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

We are talking about quotiroovki, which is supply and demand. At least look here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASDAQ . It says "Level 1 shows the highest bid and lowest offer - the inside quote. HLOC also exists, but it's about quotes, not bid/ask.

so i agree with that :). I don't understand only expressions like these:

"Suppose. But what the hell makes you think that someone will give you information about the actual trades made?",

"And you can view concluded deals, but not on all exchanges, and not everywhere at once, but only after some time".

"Once again I repeat for the particularly gifted: the price on the market is determined by supply and demand (the intention to buy or sell at some price), and not by actual transactions at all. The real deal simply can not overlap the volume of issued bid, and then the price will not move, although the real deal was made, because the uncovered part of the bid remains in the cup (or part of several bids of different market participants).

The actual trade does not overlap anything. This "market bid" may not overlap the best limit bid and the remainder of the bid will be executed (a trade made) at a worse price. And why is information about trades a secret and which exchange does not have it? The exchange provides information about executed deals and their volume. The exchange also provides the current limit order stack. Bid and Ask is part of this information as the best limit bid and ask with their volume. In short, I don't quite understand what exactly VictorArt screwed up in this case. :)

Please don't torture me. How else to explain more clearly that prices, quotes are supply and demand - I just don't know. You yourself have highlighted this idea in the text. By the way, it's not my quote. I mean the text. But I agree with the author of the text, bids\ask can be changed, to some extent, without any real trades at all. And vice versa, bids\aski - that is quotes, may not change even if trades occur. The issue with deal information is more complicated. In some places you may see trades immediately. In some places you will only see them at the end of the day. And in some, you may never see them at all.

I will add: although, with all this, there is one important question - what exactly are the dts broadcasting to the terminal.

And another thing: I think you're kidding. You know what a market profile is.

Reason: