Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 395

fozi:

Stop your bragging and be quick about it.

All the naysayers are getting over-excited... :)))))))

NYROBA:

All the naysayers are getting over-excited... :)))))))

Yes... It's hot as hell.)

fozi:

Yes... It's hot as hell.)

Probably the Earth's axis is shifting, the fucking kalider...

Maybe people will be growing bananas in their summer homes soon. :)

NYROBA:

And as for the 100 quid - that's aerobatics from the minimum to the maximum,

The maximum is $5,000? On a demo account? On the balance, and on open positions minus 5000? Going into a new spiral. What's the point of this supreme demo-piloting-job that has nothing to do with work?

NYROBA:

Or do you naively believe that you can deposit a lakh and withdraw two ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I guess the world is not just made up of kitchen-type DCs. And if trading is a job, a trader chooses a broker who is not afraid to entrust any money to. If the goal is to make a mess, then a kitchen-type DC is the limit of dreams.

I wonder if the author is a Zacher Masoch apologist or just self-taught? Okay. Marquis DeSad (ed.), Masoch, Charlie Manson.... Well, that at least was interesting.

But here what?

>> Niroba, don't you realise that you are perceived as a local buffoon? And not of the highest caliber?

I don't understand you guys. You like circus acts, like a woman with hairy breasts or a baby with a 10-inch penis? // ♪ 25.4 centimeters ♪

ok. I get it, entertainment. But it's a little unassuming...

Leave the poor guy alone - you've read nothing but comic books, I see. Well... It's not comical, really. Not your level...

Although... maybe yours... ))))))))))))))))))))

Good luck...

Svinozavr:
I wonder if the author is a Zacher Masoch apologist or just self-taught? OK. Marquis DeSad (ed.), Masoch, Charlie Manson.... Well, that at least was interesting.

But here what?

>> Niroba, don't you realise that you are perceived as a local buffoon? And not of the highest calibre?

I don't get you guys. Do you like circus acts, a la a woman with hairy breasts or a baby with a 10 inch penis? // ♪ 25.4 centimeters ♪

ok. I get it, entertainment. But it's a little unassuming...

Leave the poor guy alone - you've read nothing but comic books, I see. Well... It's not comical, really. Not your level...

It's fun to watch exotic critters, including mutants like yours, with appropriate intelligence.

I perceive a bunch of skeptical non-believers and ignoramuses, among others, as a fun mobile ZOOPARK, nothing more than that. :)))

s.s. How else can you treat a zoo? - as a fun pastime with amusing entertainment. ))

NYROBA:

It's fun to watch exotic crittersma including mutants like yours, with appropriate intelligence.

I take a bunch of skeptical non-believers and ignoramuses, among others, as a fun mobile ZOOPARK, nothing more. :)))

s.s. How else can you treat a zoo? - as a fun pastime with amusing entertainment. ))

NYROBA:

s.s. How else can you think of a zoo? - as a fun time with amusing entertainment. ))

Your miserable amusement is beyond the realm of reason...

And closer to fraud.

But if there's a reference, you'd better let the investors know right away... And readers.

And those you called "exotic critters" are orders of magnitude more knowledgeable and skilled.

Settle down into trollishness and profanity.

Freelance, sorry to come to you, but the most odious remained: in my view your geometric random ramblings, too, do not claim to be the truth in the last instance. What is the monetary unit in this theory?
Reason: