Offtopic: Trader! If you trade forex, on the real, ... - page 7

LeoV писал(а) >>

Seriously, the increase in the number of brokerage companies, accounts, etc. leads to the increase of non-trading risks that also negatively affects trading. "Non-trading risks" are risks not related to trading - namely, malfunctions in computers, internet, software compatibility, errors in choosing a brokerage company, errors in brokerage company operation, negative moments related to the communication of brokerage company technical support and other, other, other ..... ))))) in short, this is life. And the less headache we have, the better for us... )))))

I even decided to register! Couldn't stand it! LeoV, you are contradicting yourself. But it's better to suddenly have problems with an "established" brokerage company (... refco remember ...) than to put all your eggs in different baskets? Even though I have problems communicating with technical support and the like?

I prefer to spend an hour or an hour and a half every evening on financial and organizational work with a brokerage company, than to spend 24 hours a day working on a "golden" egg ( even if it's in the Al... )

Wlm писал(а) >> I'd rather spend an hour or an hour and a half every night organizing and financial work with the DC than shaking a golden egg around the clock ( even if it's in Al...)
I'd rather fuck a couple of chicks.....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>
I prefer to fuck a couple of chicks.....))))

well, well. Good luck :)

Wlm писал(а) >>

well, well. Good luck :)

And seriously, communicating with 2 or 3 DCs is still possible, but communicating with 10 DCs is too much - better than chicks..... this is my opinion...... not claiming to be the truth in the first instance....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

And seriously, communication with 2 or 3 DCs can still be ASYCLE, but communication with 10 DCs is too much - better than chicks..... this is my opinion...... not claiming to be the truth in the first instance....))))

))) I have experience of dealing intermittently with more than 12-14 days (more than that the computer does not hold) )). But a pair of "chicks" to me already much - enough and one. I must be old )))

LeoV >> :

But seriously, communicating with 2 or 3 TCs is still possible, but communicating with 10 TCs is too much - better than chicks..... this is my opinion...... not claiming to be the truth in the first instance....))))

I agree, over the years the number of terminals (accounts) with which you can work at the same time decreases in accordance with the number of girls invited to visit at the same time )

Mischek писал(а) >>

I agree, over the years the number of terminals (accounts) with which you can work at the same time decreases in line with the number of girls invited to visit at the same time )

No, I strongly disagree! ) Fewer girls, more terminals )

Wlm >> :

Nah, totally against it! >> less chicks, more terminals.)

Categorically disagree, upper and lower body work needs to be balanced )

OK, fine, I like it (I'm serious): there's a healthy male conversation about chicks in a thread about long-time tradesmen.

Mischek >> :

Categorically disagree, upper and lower body work must be balanced )

There's a danger of resonance...

Reason: